Chapter 13 (XiuChen smut)

~3rd Person POV~

Minseok is whimpering alot as Jongdae carried him upstairs. Jongdae layed him down gently on the bed.
"I know you feel hot baby, so strip off of your clothes."
Minseok being the good baby boy he is, did exactly just that.
"So damn beautiful. You're so fucking beautiful my kitten. But I couldn't eat my breakfast because of you. What am I gonna eat?" Jongdae asked with a sinister grin.
"M-me master e-eat me i-instead pleasee~" Minseok was pleading. He needed to be touched, slick running diwn his ass as he speaks.
Jongdae stripped off of his clothes slowly, wanting to tease his little kitten. Minseok was surprised by the length of his master, not knowing id it'll fit, but loving the thought of being torn apart by the said cock.

"On all fours kitten, ass up head down"
Jongdae never thought he'd ever see a more beautiful sight than this. Minseok with his ass up giving Jongdae the full view and with his head down making his back make a beautiful arch.
Jongdae began licking the slick running down Minseok's thighs.
"Mngggh p-please master d-don't tease."
And with that, Jongdae plunged in his tongue inside His little kitten's hole."M-more" Jongdae added three fingers in Minseok and pulled out his tongue. He loved seeing this side of the older, a whimpering and moaning mess.

He experimentally tried putting in four of his fingers and noticed that Minseok's moan only got louder. And he decided to put his entire hand in. Minseok felt like heaven. Tha hand inside him poking all the right places."Ngahhh p-please, gonna cum."
Hearing that, Jongdae flipped Minseok without pulling his hands out. Jongdae positions his mouth on the latter's dick, waiting for cum. Minseok came when Jongdae's hand was literally playing and poking his prostate.

Minseok was still sensitive from cumming and he was trying to catch his breath. Jongdae plunged his dick inside minseok and began ramming his ass trying to find the other's prostate. "AHHHH TOO MUCH! PWEASEEEE STOP! I'M GONNA CUM!" Minseok was a moaning mess, he was extremely sensitive. He came, but Jongdae didn't stop, Minseok was crying, he felt too good. He wanted his master to stop, but at the same time, he liked being fucked like this. Minseok came three times, while Jongdae did only once.

"I love you my little kitten"
"I love you too master"
Jongdae was about to pull out but Minseok didn't let him.

"N-no, I wanna s-sleep with Master's cum and dick in me." Minseok was blushing, he was shy, but he really didn't want to feel the emptiness.
Jongdae chuckled lowly at the dirty request.
"Ok baby, let's sleep now."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The two mates were sleeping peacefully, but Minseok woke up sweating alot.
He needed the dick inside him to move, it was torturing him. He wanted to be fucked, in 2:00 AM.
Minseok got up and straddled Jongdae, jumping up and down on his sleeping mate's dick.
Jongdae woke up and was surprised at the sight. His kitten bouncing up and down, closing his eyes shut, biting down on his lips to prevent the sinful moans in his throat.

Jongdae smirked and changed their positions, Minseok layed down surprised that the other was awake. Jongdae began fucking into Minseok's hole dangerously fast. It was too fast. Minseok came and Jongdae came not lomg after, but this time he pulled out.

"You look beautiful even like this, but let's getvyou cleaned up" Jongdae carried his mate into the bathroom and they both took a bath together.

Jongdae is playing with Minseok's hair while they just decided to watch a movie, cause they didn't feel like sleeping anymore.

Every room in Yixing's house had its own bathroom and huge ass TV.

"I want a house like this" Jongdae said.
"But I like being next to my baby Minseok is better."
"Gosh, you're so cheesy"

"I love you Minseok hyung"
"I love you too Jongdae"
*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"

Hey guysss. I wrote this in 4:00 in the morning just cause was bored.
Heehee😂
Hope you liked it though.
Babyeee
Love you guys💜❤