Chapter 12 (SuLay Smut)

~•Warning: there will be SuLay smut at the end, don't read if you don't want. The next other 5 chapters will all be smut, if you don't like it, delete the book, that's all.•~

*3rd Person POV*

The wolves were currently having a peaceful breakfast, or so they thought.

Until...... The mates all felt so hot and so bothered, only to remember that none of them took Supresants for their heat.

"I-is it j-just me or is it h-hot in h-here?" Kyungsoo asked, stuttering. He knew it was his heat, but he never thought he'd forget.
"Mmmmng, h-hot so h-hot"
Minseok moaned, causing jongdae to growl lowly.

None of the mates were fine at all, they needed their kings. And they needed them NOW.

"Go to your rooms, and take care of your mates, their all in heat."
Junmyeon said, trying to control himself. Because Yixing was fucking begging him with puppy eyes, begging for something, saying please continuously.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
*SuLay POV*
The others were upstairs, in their own rooms, with their mates.

"Yixing baby, are you okay? What do you want?"
Junmyeon asked in the most caring tone possible, ignoring his achingly hard dick.
"Hmmm ngggg a-hh, I-i W-want daddy, pleaseee t-touch Yixing. S-so hott"
Yixing was a moaning mess, he was sweating alot he needed his daddy to just fuck him already, but he wanted to be a good boy and not touch himself.
"Mmmmngaaaa" Another moan slipped his mouth, too much slick running down from his ass. He felt so sticky, so dirty, yet he stayed like a good boy and sat on his daddy's lap.

"My baby boy so wet already? So wet for daddy? Want daddy to fuck you up so much you won't be able to walk?" Junmyeon has let go of his self control, and he doesn't know how hard he'll be fucking his hot baby.

"Get down on your knees and suck daddy's cock like your built for it."
Yixing got down on his knees and quickly unbuttoned Junmyeon's pants, pulling it down with his boxers.
His dick sprung up and slapped his tummy, Yixing was eyeing the dick infront of him, not knowing if it'll fit his small body.
"It's gonna fit baby, just suck already"
Yixing gave a few kitten licks before taking it whole. Junmyeon was surprised at the lack of gag reflex his baby had. Yixing bobbed his head up and down, at an incredibly fast pace, he heard his daddy moan and he hollowed his cheeks more, sucking hard.
"Ngg, fuck baby your so good at this"
Yixing moaned while having a dick up his throat.
Junmyeon moaned loud and almost came from the vibration, but held it in, he didn't want to cum just yet.
"Baby, stop, I'm gonna cum"
Hearing this, Yixing did the exact opposite and sucked harder, making the other cum in his mouth.
"I told you to stop, now didn't I? Such a bad cum slut, swallowing all of daddy's cum. You need a punishment."
Junmyeon carried Yixing to their bedroom and threw him on the bed.
He ripped apart every piece of clothing his baby had.
"All fours, now"
Yixing was loving this side of Junmyeon, so dominant.
The other got off the bed and went to his drawer to grab a cock ring and vibrating dildo.
"D-daddy, what's that for?"
"It's for your punishment baby" He put the cock ring on the other and plunged the dildo in his ass, without warning, and putting it up at the highest level.
"MNGGHAHHHHHH! DADDY~! TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! PLEASEEE! I'M GONNA CUM! NGAHHHH!"
Yixing was moaning, screaming, begging for release, but the tight cock ring is forbidding him. He knew better than to take the cock ring off, after all his daddy was right infront of him, naked and eyeing his baby.
"Do you really want to cum?"
"ACKK AHHH! YESS! DADDY YES! PLEASEEE!"
Junmyeon took off the cock ring and let his baby cum. But he didn't turn off the dildo, still vibrating hard and thrusting in and out of the other. Yixing was a moaning mess, trembling at the oversensitivity.
"DADDY! NO! PLEASE! STOP! AHHHH!" Yixing came three more times, before the latter finally gave him mercy and turned off the dildo, and taking it out of his baby's hole.
Yixing collapsed on the bed, but he saw his daddy's dick, still hard, and he didn't want to be the only one pleasured, even though he was tired as heck he still wanted to feel his Daddy's dick in his ass.

He got up and layed on his back, spreading his legs as wide as he can, inviting his daddy.
"I thought you didn't want anymore, my baby?"
Junmyeon was achingly hard but he didn't want to force his baby, his baby already came four times and he didn't want to tire out his baby even more.
"I want to help daddy, Daddy is so hard right now. And I also want to feel daddy's dick ravishing in my ass and Cumming inside me."
"Is your ass still wet or do you wanna lube up daddy?"
"Just fuck me daddy, please."

Junmyeon pushed inside of his baby's hole, loving the warmth and tightness.
The two moaned at the feeling of being connected.
Junmyeon didn't give time for his baby to adjust and started fucking drilling into Yixing fast and hard at an animalistic pace.
"A-AHHH! DADDY! MORE! GAHH! THERE! THERE DADDY!"
The latter's eyes rolled to the back of his heade as Junmyeon was drilling on his prostate, dead on.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum"
"AHHH! ME TOO DADDY! INSIDE ME! CUM INSIDE ME DADDY!"
They came together, Yixing's cum decorating his tummy and Junmyeon's chest with white.
And Junmyeon's cum splattering inside the other's ass.
He pulled out carefully and cleaned the both of them up.
"I love you baby, good night."
"I love you too daddy, good night"