Chapter 16 (KaiSoo Smut)

~3rd Person POV~

Kyungsoo felt extreme heat, and for the first time since he knew that Jongin was his mate..... He actually regretted it.
Don't get him wrong, he liked-no scratch that he loved his cheeky and mischievous mate
But if only his mate wasn't a fucking royal wolf then he wouldn't be freaking out cause he's an alpha for fucks sake.
He's an alpha in heat like a fucking omega/beta.

The smaller saw his mate eyeing him up and down clearly wanting to just pounce on him, so he ran up to their shared room and locked the door. Which by the way was a very dumb and idiotic idea considering that he forgot his mate can just literally teleport in.

Jongin knew it wouldn't be easy to help his mate cause obviously he was a top, and the whimpering and hot alpha just won't bottom out that easily.
"Come on soo, I can't help you if you don't cooperate you know?

"Then go the fuck away, clearly no body asked for your petty help"
The alpha muttered, showing both of his eyes beautifully adorned with the earth symbol.
That of course would have scared the soul out of any 'normal werewolf' but then again the king standing before him wouldn't even flinch.

"Hyung just let me help you yeah? We don't have to go all the way if you don't want. Although that would only make your heat last longer"
Kyungsoo was about to retort back but he felt a sudden heat wave in his lower stomach and slick run down his ass resulting to him moaning lowly and hanging his head down, ashamed that an alpha would be this vulnerable.
Jongin pushed the older down and hover above kyungsoo.
"Hyung you're just hurting yourself by denying me you know?" The taller said and kissed the smaller slowly at first, which gradually resulted to a hot make out session due to the desperation of the little alpha beneath him.

Kyungsoo hooked his arms around the neck of his mate to kiss the said male deeper.
None of the two wanted to pull away, but unless they wanted to die out of lack of oxygen, they had to.
The alpha looked at his mates eyes and didn't see any sign of mockery upon seeing an alpha's first heat.
"Will you let me help you baby?"
Jongin asked, breathless not only because of the intense make out session, but also because of the beauty of his mate.
Kyungsoo sensed that the younger was trying his best to hold back himself and respect the alpha's opinion.
"Why? Are you sure you only wanna help me? You sure it's not cause you want me, huh jonginie?" The alpha said smirking at the younger's shocked and puzzled look, the exact look he expected from HIS king.
The older decided to just accept the fact that he'll have to surrender to the younger, and plus maybe it won't be so bad to bottom? Never know unless you try.

Jongin ripped off the clothes of his mate and kissed all over those smooth and unmarked skin.
He pulled away admiring his art.
"Niniii off" the smaller alpha said tugging at the said male's clothes, being embarrassed feeling exposed while the other was fully clothed.
The king stripped for his mate while the older beneath was drooling, shamelessly checking those chocolatey abs and down to his.... Okay there was no way that thing was entering his ass, that would tear him apart for goodness sake.
The younger chuckled at his cute alpha mate's reaction.
"Like what you see?"
"Shut up Kim Jongin, If there wasn't intense heat inside me and this sticky slick running down my freaking ass, I wouldn't want that shoved up my bum. It's like you're telling me not to walk for a week after this" Kyungsoo said flabbergasted by his mate.

"Relax hyung, it won't hurt that much with that much slick and I'll prep you don't worry" Jongin whispered lovingly and kissed the other's forehead.
The younger circled one finger on the older's hole and pushing it past the tight ring, slowly pushing it in and out.
"Mngggg ahhh niniiii more please I can take it" kyungsoo moaned out pleading for more woth those cute owl eyes. There was no way jongin can resist that, so he experimentally inserted two more fingers making the older gasp and grip at his shoulder, head lolling back.
The alpha was getting impatient with the other, and just wanted his mate inside NOW.
"I swear to god Kim Jongin, I will kill you if you don't enter me now" the said male chuckled and complied.
Considering what the alpha had said, the king didn't go soft at all
He went on full pace as soon as he entered which made the older's head roll, back arch, toes curl, and moan aloud.
"Nggg AHHHH YESSS JONGIN YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE MOREEEE" That was all he could say and his mate grabbed his leg and put it on his shoulder while ramming faster, his prostate being hit more pushing both to the edge and came together.

The two was currently cuddling after getting cleaned.
"Do you regret it hyung?"
"Hmm? What do you mean?"
"Do you regret uhm you know being mated with a royal wolf?"
Kyungsoo did not want to hurt the other, but he also didn't want to lie.
"I didn't regret it at first, but then my heat hit me and started to think that if only you weren't a royal, then maybe I don't have to go through such changes. I'm an alpha Jongin, and I didn't like the thought of having to bottom, But you're so kind and so caring, how could I regret you? I love you nini, I really do"
"I love you too soo, so much"
*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

So uhm there was a fire near my place, and I almost died of panick attack😅 but I'm fine now
Though the chapter might not be that good cause of my messy mind right now. So sorry.

Anyways I love you guys and stay safe