Chapter 9

*King's POV*
~Lunch Time~

"I slept with him" The three said united. The other three nearly choked at what they heard, especially Suho.
"What The Hell?! I clearly told you to control yourselv-" Suho stated but was rudely interrupted by the other three, explaining themselves.
"Freaking nightmares got the best of me. I probably looked like a pathetic baby to kyungsoo now. I can't believe I dreamt of kyungsoo going away, when we just met. Turns out I was screaming loud enough to wake up the poor boy." Jongin explained, head hanging low, feeling pathetic for what he embarrassingly did infront of his future mate. Though he's almost one hundred percent sure that he'll get rejected because of all the bugging he did to the latter. Jongin was devastated, his wolf howling sadly at his negative thoughts.
"Pretty sure you have more explanation than that jongin" Suho said remembering the strong scent still presented at kyungsoo's body.
"Hyung, I didn't mean to scent him. I was afraid ok? I was afraid that if I didn't let others know that he belonged to someone else, they'll take him away." Jongin was very disappointed to himself.
"It's fine Jongin. Kyungsoo doesn't seem upset about it" Their leader said with a sigh.
"You two? What's your explanation?" Suho asked sternly with one eyebrow raised.

"I fucked up. I didn't want to notice him at all, but I ended up hurting him badly. I told him to basically fuck off and other mean stuff, and he actually did. I found him drunk in a gay strip club, making out with a guy he doesn't seem to know who." Kris stated, with a quick pause. Calming himself at the image of tao, his baby kissing and sitting on another person.
"He passed out due to too much alcohol, considering that he was out for five whole hours. I ended up carrying him home. He was a light sleeper, I was trying to lay him down on his bed but I woke him up. He was sober by then, he was almost crying, apologizing to me, explaining how he got there. I forgave him, and so did he. I found out he has nightmares if no one cuddles with him to sleep. That's what happened." Kris said, quite humiliated that he had to fuck up with his baby.
"Are all of the reasons going to be bad? What about you Chen? What did you do?" Suho asked irritated at his friends.

"I'm innocent, I swear. The cute little baozi said he wasn't used to sleeping alone, he said he always slept next to luhan" Chen explained, jealousy clear on his voice.
"Luhan?!" Sehun retorted, quite shocked and also jealous at the new information.

"Do we need to go shopping or does anyone know how to dress up fashionably but not formally?" Chanyeol asked, talking about the party on Wednesday.
"Well, I'll be shopping with Baekhyun, so you guys can handle yourselves right?" Chanyeol stated sheepishly.
"Tao basically made me come with him later, saying that if there was a chance for me to meet my mate, I had to look my best" Kris ended with a smirk.
"Yeah, Xiumin doesn't look like it, but he is hella addicted to shopping new clothes. And he's gonna experiment on me later" Chen said, quite nervous to what the older will do with him.
"Xiumin?" The other five asked, confusion painted on their faces.
"Ohh, right. Minseok wanted to call him Xiumin, so yeah" Chen explained coolly.
"Lay said he'll do my makeup and all the preparations for me" Suho stated quite proud and excited to what his baby had in store for him.
"I insisted on helping kyungie with everything, so I think I can handle myself." Jongin added finally thinking that he had done something correct.
"Luhan is a drama queen. He wanted me to have a complete makeover. From clothing to hair colors and whatsoever." Sehun mumbled feeling annoyed, scared, and excited all at once.
"I guess we're settled then?" Suho asked getting things clear.
"Yeah eomma" Sehun teasingly said.

"You're such a baby Sehun" Suho rolled his eyes teasing back.