Foxy x Seme Male Reader Lemon

A/n: Fucking dies
***********************

It is Saturday morning.

(M/n) rolls over on the bed, and comes face-to-face with his beautiful, sleeping, lover. He smiles to himself, and as he smiles,  he brings Foxy to his chest. He thinks about what happened yesterday.

***************
"Foxy! I tell you, if you dare drink too much alcohol again- don't blame me if we do something stupid!" (M/n) worriedly hollers to his boyfriend. Foxy only shakes his head, and continues to drink more wine.

"Ah, I promise! I won't blame you, ok??" Foxy replies to (M/n). "I never blamed you last time, anyways.." he mutters under his breath.

"I heard that! Sure, you didn't. You're seriously dangerous when you're drunk. YOU STARTED THE 'THING' AND YOU ALMOST THREW THE TABLE AT ME!!" (M/n) huffs, and takes a sip of his iced-tea. He isn't the type to drink alcohol-related stuff. The first time he tried beer, he was in Harvard university, his friends urging him to try. He was around 18 or 19. He hated the smell and taste of alcohol so much, he almost threw up.

Foxy ignores (M/n) and goes back to talking with Freddie.

(A/n: OML I AM WASTED RIGHT NOW. SOOO TIRED, WANNA SLEPP ;-; SO EXCUSE THE SHIT STORY AND THE SHIT GRAMMAR & SPELLINGS.)

*************** 3 hours later* *spongebob narrator voice***************

   Foxy groans. He drank  too much again, and now is drunk. (M/n) groans. He did that the moment he saw Foxy walking around like he's a.. drunk fox or something. He sighs, and quickly runs up his drunk boyfriend. "Foxy, baby, I told you not to drink so much... you might get sick.." He gently whispers in Foxy's ear. Foxy shivers.

   He picks Foxy up, the way you carry a bride, and gets out of the bar. He sits Foxy in the back seat of his limousine, and enters the car himself before driving off, straight (A/n: No, we shouldn't use sTrAiGhT. We should use LGBTQ+)  to his and Foxy's shared house.

   After they arrive at the house, (M/n) immediately helps Foxy get off the car. He carries Foxy into the house, and upstairs to their shared bedroom. "You feeling okay, puppy?" (M/n) softly asks Foxy as he lays him down on the bed. Foxy slurs a bit, before suddenly opening his eyes. The one gold eye he has (is that the right color?) is clouded over with lust, browning a bit. The other eye, like a Ghoul's, is also darker in color than usual. The light, fire red from the middle turned into blood, and the sparkling black turned matte.

   Foxy whines.

   Oh, fuck this. Not again- (M/n) whispers to himself in his head. "Foxy?"

   Foxy lets out a longer, higher pitched, more lustful whine. He kneels up on the bed, his body leaned forward and his legs kept spread. (M/n) looks over, and finds his eyes glued onto the sexy body of his little fox. Before he knows it, Foxy had already unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His boxers were pulled down, and he immediately feels a wet muscle on the tip of his exposed sex organ. He groans.

   "Ugh.. baby, not again.. you won't even remember that it was you who started it in the morning.." (M/n) growls out his words, though he was not cumplaining (*insert lenny*). Foxy moans, sending vibrations down (M/n)'s shaft. He  begins to suck on his dick, eventually deep-throating him. (M/n) groans again, thrusting a bit into Foxy's mouth. Foxy looks up at him with the most innocent lust-glazed eyes ever.

   "Ugh, I can't take it anymore. I NEED YOUR BODY, LEND IT TO DADDY NOW." (M/n) pulls out of Foxy's mouth and quickly undresses Foxy. He then undresses himself, and sticks a finger in Foxy. Foxy mewls.

   "Hah..~~ Daddy~ I want you now.." Foxy's voice sound lust-glazed too, it's smoother and sweeter than usual. (M/n) just smirks, adding two more fingers to Foxy's hole.

   "I know, baby puppy~ but we must have you prepared first." (M/n) starts to scissor his fingers in Foxy, making Foxy let out a lewd moan. "Nya~~ da- daddy~"

   That's it. (M/n) plunged into Foxy without warning, making Foxy scream with surprise. But of course, it doesn't hurt that much because they had done it many times before.

   "Does it hurt, baby..~?" (M/n) cooes to his lover whom is tearing up. "I'm sorry.. but you said you wanted me." (M/n) smirks again, kissing Foxy on the lips. "I love you~~ hm.."

   Once Foxy adjusted, (M/n) starts to thrust fast into him. He leans down to suck on Foxy's neck, leaving territory marks while his left hand twists Foxy's nipple and his right hand pumps Foxy's dick. Foxy starts to tear up again, not being able to bear the pleasure sending through tout his body in waves.

   "NYAHHHHHH!!~ DA-DAD-DADDY!!~~ HARDER..!! AH!" Foxy screams, drooling a little. Tears slide down his face as he bucks his hips up and meets with (M/n)'s thrusts.

   Within 10 minutes, Foxy was completely worn. He screams again as (M/n) thrusts into him, harder than ever, while sucking on his nipple. "Pl-pleaseeee..~ ca-can I please cum..?" Foxy begs (M/n). (M/n) smiles and kisses his nose, giving him permission to cum. Foxy yelps as white ribbons shoots out from his swollen cock, while the rest of his body starts to shake.

   (M/n) still is not done, though. He continues to thrust in the ready-to-black-out Foxy, while Foxy is screaming his name from oversensitivity. "(M/n)~~.. (M/N)!! D-don't! I'm sensitive..!!" (Hi mom I'm sorry I'm doing this I don't want to idk man I'm just such a piece of shit lmao)

   (M/n) only lets out a sadistic smirk, while speeding up the rhythm of his thrusting.

   "I'm not done yet, babydoll.."

   Foxy clenches around (M/n), about to cum again. (M/n) groans and lets his load out without warning in Foxy's ass. Foxy lets out a sharp yelp, before cumming on both of their chests.

   He whimpers when (M/n) pulls out of him, some of the white seed spilling out of his gaping hole. (M/n) smirks, leaning down to admire his work. He presses a kiss to Foxy's leaking hole before preparing a bath for both of them.

***********After Bathtime*********

   "Foxy, how do you feel?" (M/n) asks the warm bundle in his arms. "T-tired, Daddy.."

   (M/n) chuckles and kisses his cute boyfriend's forehead. "Alright, I thought so. Let's cuddle and sleep, yeah?" Foxy yawns. He whines and curls up in (M/n)'s arms, nodding his head yes. (M/n) sets Foxy on their bed, and crawls on the bed with him. He pulls the blankets over him and his lover, and they both fall asleep.

******************

   "What are you laughing at, idiot?" Foxy asks his chuckling boyfriend. (M/n) smiles at him and gives him the 'nevermind' look.

   "You're awake. Good morning, love." (M/n) says to his lover, trying to change the subject. He wonders if Foxy will actually get mad this time that they had sex when he was drunk (again) and actually throw that table at him.

   "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm gonna make breakfast And you go do whatever you want now, Alright?" Foxy casually states. But before he gets out of his bed, he blushes and kisses (M/n) full on the lips. He's sweet, but only cold on the outside.

   He attempts to sit up but falls back down on the bed again.

   He scowls at (M/n). He can flip faces so fast.. "(M/N) YOU GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH, I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Foxy yells in (M/n)'s face.

   "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'm gonna make breakfast and you go do whatever you want now, alright?" (M/n) says to Foxy. Foxy glares at him.

   Why does the line sound so familiar?? Foxy wonders. He growls and attempts to sit up to get a table, but fails again.

    "I TELL YOU, WHEN I CAN WALK AFTER A WEEK, I WILL GET THAT TABLE!"

**********************

A/n: hi, thx for reading it this far. I'm feeling like shit rn so.. lol