Freddy x Seme Male Reader lemon

A/n: so guys, my friend came up with this scenario. Credit her- @Blackfire_Phoenix. Also I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEE TROYE SIVANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SO I PRESENT U WITH HIS SONG, HEAVEN. He's beautiful. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
******************

   Freddy sits on the plane. He's bored, tired, and about to be frozen to death. Why don't planes have heat in the first-class seats? Because it's stupid. Freddy groans, wanting to get off the plane already. He doesn't know where he's going, but he does know that it's one of Springtrap's crazy ideas.

   The announcers say something over the speakers of the plane, but Freddy couldn't care less. He's just annoyed and he feels tortured. Why do I care, anyways? This is so stupid. STOOPID.

   Then, Freddy sees people taking life vests out from under their chairs. He doesn't know why, but he is smart enough to do that same action on his own. Since he wasn't listening to anything that the announcers said, he doesn't know what to do.

   The plane shakes a bit at first, but it's normal; Freddy always goes through those on plane trips. But suddenly, the plane completely loses balance. Freddy's eyes widen. He's never been through this before, and he tries to maintain his calm.

   "Alright, folks! We're going do-sksksk- down, d-o yo-sksksksksk- all he-" The speaker cuts off, leaving the screaming  passengers and terrified Freddy alone on the plane. The plane's falling, people are screaming, and everything goes chaos (just like Author-Chan's writing.-.). Freddy's eyes widen, he realizes that he doesn't have a single clue on what to do. He can just sit there on the plane, listening to screams, and being terrified himself.

   It's going to be a water landing, he thought. It's not gonna be bad; I know how to swim.. clutching his vest, he whimpers, and just wishes that the Grim Reapers doesn't come for him.

************************
(M/n)
   I sit on the couch, absolutely un-entertained. Bor-ing. There's nothing to do. Out of the corner of my eyes, I spot my remote control lying there. I quickly grab it, open the TV, and flick through the stations. I actually hate news, but something caught my eye: a plane crash. It's in (insert place lol), and that place is about a 30 minute drive away from my house. Hey, I thought. Maybe I can get there on time to see people die. That'll be fun~

   "YO (insert another name) !" I shout. He appears in a the hallway, not giving a fuck.

   "Ya, bro?" He asks.

   "Imma drive down to (insert place lol), and go watch people die."

   His eyes shine at this. "TAKE ME NOW I ORDER YOU TO." I smile and shake my head no. He doesn't seem to care much, just the shine from his eyes are replaced with the 'I don't give a fûck' look again and he goes to sit on the couch to watch the plane crash.

   Around 30 minutes later, I arrive at the scene. It's a water landing-crash, and lots of people are already dead. I look around, searching for more deaths. But my eyes aren't following my mind; they settle themselves on a small boy with cute bear ears. He's the only one there with no life vest, and his knuckles are white from how tight he's grabbing the floatings hunks from the crashed plane.

   I can't help but stare at him in awe. I keep on staring at him, to the point where nothing else seems existent; not that I care, anyways. When I finally broke out of my daze, I realize that I have to help him. Without hesitation, I cross the yellow investigation tape and swim towards bear-ears. That's when my fucking dazed senses notice how much he's shaking and all the injuries on his body. And the fact that he's 10x+ more cuter up close. Damned eyes.