Golden Freddy x Seme Male Reader- a smutty Christmas Special

A/n

You guys, tell me absolutely everything you know about FNAF because I need education. Or I'll just ask my classmates but I don't wanna do that bc they all annoying lmao.

You guys know how in WEBTOON, none of the Christmas updates are real updates? Well here in Wattpad, since we're writers.. we can't just draw something or the format won't look good 😂

 we can't just draw something or the format won't look good 😂

*relatable

***********

   It's Christmas!! I'm so excited. I usually never celebrate Christmas at home, but I always celebrate it with my boyfriend and his family. Sometimes my family joins in too.

   (gUess what? It's almost time for me to retake writing lessons that I've never had before because I'm dead bc I haven't written in so long).

   I am officially going to go to (M/n)'s house to celebrate in 3 hours. We all just go for presents, though. We're all atheist. (And your author goes to church for coffee) I dress up as nicely as I can, with a (insert favorite color) translucent crop top that is covered with a suit. maybe I should wear a skirt too, but Mom and Dad will be there and they'll tease me to death.

   I put on a face mask and with there for 15 minutes, reading 'What if it's us' by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera. I started it yesterday, but I binge read it until 2am. I am now at the part where Dylan gets a panic attack and Ben calls Arthur over to the hospital to see Dylan.

   I peel off the face mask and throw it in the trash, and I rub on some aloe vera mineral water thing. I don't put lotion. Lotion sucks.

   I highlight my face with eyeliner. I then debate on wether I should put on some earrings. I do, putting on some simple circles and also some chains on my golden bear ears. I strike a simple pose in the mirror. Deciding that I should put on eyeshadow, I put some dark gold eyeshadow, smokey eye style, that compliments my gold hair and fur. That takes up almost all of my time. It's 2:17 right now, and (M/n) lives 30 minutes away. I always try to be early, so I take one last glance at myself in the mirror before taking off.

I have to drive myself since my parents are out shopping, looking for gifts for (M/n)'s family. I hop in my 2014 Toyota and hum a tuneless melody as I drive along the familiar roads that lead to (M/n)'s house.

(M/n) opens the door for me.

"Hey, babe. Lookin' good today~"

My face tints the lightest shade of pink.

"Thank you. You too, (M/n)!"

I give him a quick peck on the lips, quick so that no one else would see it. He invites me into the house. I glance around in his giant house as I spots his parents. They're both preparing food and smile at me when they see me. I walk towards them, boyfriend close behind, and I greet them.