Balloon Boy x Seme Male Reader- a pg17 New Year's special

A/n

Why am I doing this 😍

Guys, I found a new game. It's called 'Obey Me!' and it's actually a decent game. It has very, very interesting stories so don't just blame me because I played it for 7 hours today. Edit: I don't play it anymore pog

How to play:
1.
2. Enjoy
3. Why am I here

Happy New Year, guys. Also, The Puppet can be The Puppeteer's pet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
***************

   (M/n)

   Christmas ended. I had a wonderful time celebrating alone, because guess what bitches I'm too busy to be celebrating Christmas. Mom and Mum (Are you serious author? There are no better options for Mom? Yes I'm serious:)) are out working right now, probably 'Being Sick' and going out on a honeymoon but I'm stuck in the house with no boyfriend. How nice.

   I have absolutely no New year's goal. No New decade goal, too. Well, New decade goal is probably to beat the whole Onmyoji and be the owner but I don't see that happening anytime soon, because I have only 3 SSRs. Besides that, what am I busy on? Homework. That's it- loads and loads of homework. My teacher is crazy. And when I'm not working I'm playing Onmyoji. So it's kind of me to blame for not having a boyfriend already, but why wouldn't anyone make a move to me first? Do I have to do everything?

   But the blame is still on me, I think.

   Wait. New year's goal has to be, 'get a boyfriend'. That's it. Gotta tell my moms.

   Mom Mum I got my New year's goal

Minutes pass as I wait for their reply. One hour later, I'm sprawled out on the couch and dripping water everywhere as I try to take a drink sideways. I'm just watching TV here, not like I'm completely single and while my Moms are out on honeymoons and having sex.

   Another hour passes. I'm now working the absolute shit out of me. Do you ever get that Einstein feeling, the oh-my-fucking-Einstein-the-project-that's-due-tomorrow-counts-half-of-my-grade-and-I-haven't-started-it-yet feeling? Well, it's an Einstein feeling because it's Einstein enough when you're smart enough to realize something is due the day BEFORE the due date, not the day AFTER. Which has happened to me oh so many times.

   It's a stupid math project, where we have to make a poster about Einstein. Well, I love Einstein and all, but I kind of want to not spend the rest of my life drawing him. And stating all his mathematical formulas. And giving out at least 4 facts about Einstein.

   Einstein's name is Einstein, Einstein is a genius, Einstein had two medically diagnosed psychopaths as children, Einstein is a male.

   You know, once I read a Chinese article about why Einstein, the genius, had two psychopaths as children. It said something like I don't even know because I forgot, but all I remember is me thinking that the people whom are diagnosed with mental/emotional medical conditions are the smartest. And I still agree with that now.

   My phone buzzes many times before I realize that my Mom's are texting me back.

   Mum: Wonderful goal. It'll give me and your Mom more private times.

Mom: How sweet! I'm so glad you're finally choosing to date again, sweetheart. Oh my babyboy's growing up! Aren't you excited, Azariyah?