Nightmare Foxy x Seme Male Reader

H-holy FÛCK, I'm back ya'll....... 👁 👄 👁 damn I fucking love all of you, holy shit thanks for being here <3

Eating buttered pancakes right now. I don't make food to eat, I make it to make it because I enjoy making food but I don't want to get fat lmao. However nobody eats what I make bc I make food 24/7 and they ain't hungry so I have to eat some of it </3

Also that up there is apparently normal Foxy, pretend it's Nightmare Foxy lol again idk anything about FNAF I wrote this book for a friend h

*********

How did I get here? I think to myself as I blankly stare at the ceiling of the room I'm in. My friend, (M/n)'s, bedroom. The ceiling is a nice shade of green- a milky mint green, one of my favourite colors. It's warm and cool at the same time. I try to glance over at the alarm clock, but the moment I turn my head, it feels as if my brain's bouncing around inside and my eyes feel like they're going to pop out. An unpleasant scent reeks from my clothes.

   "Ughhhh!" I groan, hissing out a string of curses. I want to lift my arms to hold my pulsing head but my arms are heavy, sore. In fact, my entire body is sore. My head hurts like no tomorrow. My eyes and throat suddenly seem to dry out. I groan again when I realize the stench I've been smelling is the scent of alcohol.

   I try to get up- first, lifting my arms, which hurt. Second, lifting my upper body, which hurt. Then, swinging my legs off of this queen-size bed I'm on, which hurt. Finally, sitting up properly, which, you guessed it, hurt. Everything fucking hurts and it's getting on my nerves.

   I finally get a good glance at the alarm clock. 7:24am. I decide, for some stupid reason or no reason at all, to stand up. It was a bad decision, as the moment my body breaks contact with the bed, I collapse to the ground with a thud. I groan for the third time, saying the same string of curse words. My body is shaking as I try to get back up the bed.

   "For someone with a hangover, you're up surprisingly early. Early even for me, who doesn't drink."

   I snap my head over to the familiar voice. (M/n) has an amused smirk on his face, his hand closing the door behind him. He looks wide awake, like he'd woken up at 5am, which isn't like him. 

   "In case you're wondering, I woke up at 5am in fear you'd wake up early and break something."

   Now that's totally him. Watching me like a hawk whenever there's a slightest possibility of me breaking or dirtying things that are his.

   "Man, how much did I drink? Holy shit, your bedroom door doesn't creak? How did I end up here?"

   He walks over to me and scoops me up. "More than you were supposed to. Yeah, my door doesn't creak. You ended up here because you passed out as I was driving you home and I live the closest to the bar, so. Don't worry, your parents are fine with it. Let's get you back on the bed, princess." He sets me down on the bed.

   "Ew," I play-punch him. "You're disgusting."

   "Okay."

   I struggle to find something to say after his deadpan. I focus my eyes on his, and he returns the exact same wide-eyed gaze. He finally breaks the silence, patting my head and messing my hair up even more in the process.