Nightmare x Seme Male Reader

Man it's 1am right now. I thought I told myself to never stay up after 12am but I guess I failed. I think it's bc I slept until basically 1pm yesterday, sleeping through two of my classes. Shit. Never doing that again (probably will do it tomorrow but </3 messes up my sleep schedule reeaaalllll bad).

I watched Nightmare's jumpscare for 10 seconds but I don't really get it? So apologies if I get shit wrong h

******

It's again with the flashlights and the creepy mansion. I still don't know exactly where I am, I'm just going along with wherever I teleport to and try to pass that stage. I passed easily on Plushtrap's stage, as he was first getting it on with some random guy and then noticing me. He got as mad as fuck and I somehow teleported here.

Click. I turn on my flashlight, open a door and inspect it. There's no one there, it's just pitch black and seemingly completely empty. Click. I turn it off.

I leave the door open, about to turn my back on it before click, I turn on the flashlight again. I shine it at the opened door, into the room, double-checking.

It's a good decision to double check.

A person snarls at me, baring teeth for a fraction of a second before disappearing. I stay there, unfazed. I was into creepypasta starting at the age of nine, so something like this is amateur scare stuff. "La~me," I complain to myself, bored and wanting to get out of here.

I hear the snarl from the room again. I don't bother to look back, not even breaking sweat as I waltz into another section of the main room. It seems like an abandoned kitchen, with some utensils still left on the torn tablecloth. I inspect it for a few seconds. Nothing strange, so I turn and look at the counter and the sink. I do expect to get a cheap 'jumpscare' that'll never scare me from here later.

I straighten up and am about to walk out the room before something on the table catches my eye. It's a head, living, blanking and snarling. Judging from the face, it's probably the same person from the pitch-black room. I don't know how he got there, but I don't know what's happening all the time here so it's no surprise.

I roll my eyes to myself and 'tsk, tsk, tsk'. I'm tired of being stuck here, with lame jumpscares that aren't even scary and wasting time away. I try the light switch to the kitchen. Of course it doesn't work- I didn't expect it to, but it's worth a try. I haven't seen proper light in weeks. I try the sink, the cupboards, anything. To my delight, I find some canned pasta. I take a pan out of one of the cupboards and dump the pasta in, before realizing the stove doesn't work. I groan and roll my eyes to myself again, tipping the pasta in my mouth directly from the pan.

I'm a quarter finished with the pasta when everything blacks out. The familiar face reappears and does something that'll freak average people out. It's, again, no big deal to me, as I tip more pasta into my mouth, happy I found some food but pissed I got interrupted while eating.

The blackout fades. I'm in a completely different surrounding. It's bright, cool wind blowing and has the feeling of freedom. Outside. I'm finally fucking outside, after being stuck for weeks in those tiny rooms of the giant, old mansion that has bad scares.

My car's a few meters to my right. I finish the pasta, set the pan on the floor and make my way over. I'm about to get in as I catch a glance of something else in the car- or, someone else. Their figure is reflected in the rear-view mirror. They look pissed and confused.

"Yo. Aren't you the guy I just had in my last level of jumpscares? Mind telling me what you're doing here?" I ask, matching his confusion and pissed-offness. I did get interrupted by something inside that nightmare place as I was getting ready to leave for home, after all.