Nightmare Mangle x Seme Male Reader

Hello shits. Miss me? I know C:

I haven't written in so fucking long I'm so fucking dead, idek like every single time I update I feel like I just woke up from being dead.

Isn't Mangle cute UwU? I know a lot of people think he's a female but I read somewhere that he's a male. Whatever though, I don't care, as long as he's male for this one-shot everything is good.

Damnnnnnnnn like I said I'm so dead lol

***********

"Oi, stop that already." I growl at my college roommate, Mangle. He gives me a cold glare and yells when I push him off of the top bunk.

Mangle and I get along pretty well as strangers. However, as roommates, we fight over just about everything. Right now, we're fighting over who gets the top bunk and who gets the bottom bunk. We both want the topper. I'm stronger and I push Mangle off the bed every single time. I guess he's decided he's not going to take my assault anymore and end it once and for all.

I glance over the clock. I'm slightly surprised at how late it is, 2:00am, because Mangle usually only fights with me for until about 12:00am. I look down on the floor where Mangle landed. He glares up at me and starts to get up. I glare right back, hop down, and get real close to his face.

"You shit, why do you want the top bunk? You were always on the bottom bunk."

He scowls and growls right back. "Because you always gets the toppers and I want to have it for once."

We break out yelling after that. Ten minutes later, we hear keys jingling outside. Our door flies open after that, revealing an angry teacher. I don't know her, and by Mangle's reaction, I don't think he does too. He storms in our room, clutching his ring of keys tightly. He stays a safe distance from us before starting his lecture- about why we shouldn't yell in the middle of the night, when everyone else is asleep.

After about half an hour, he finally finishes. He probably caused an even bigger commotion than when Mangle and I were yelling. The second he leaves and slams the door behind him, my phone rings. I answer to my friend asking me what that was all about.

Halfway into my phone call, I notice Mangle getting up to the top bunk. I glare at him while making up an excuse of why I have to end the call so soon. Mangle shoots me a smirk. He makes a big show of snuggling in the covers. It's actually so cute but I'm not letting myself think that.

I climb right up to my top bunk and get under the covers with him. I can't make out his expression in the pitch blackness of the night. I smirk, hugging him close, because it's a manly thing to do. The good thing about our fights is that we both calm down very fast. We don't hold grudges.

Mangle makes no attempt to move away. I close my eyes, humming in approval. I'm about to fall asleep before I feel something hard on my torso. My eyes snap open, I stare at Mangle. I can basically feel that heat radiating off of his face.

"Bro." I whisper to him.

"What? Don't you have problems too?"

"Bro." I state again, chuckling.

I sneak my hand down there to his little problem, because, again, it's a manly thing to do. I palm it through his boxers. He buries his head in my neck and lets out some very erotic noises. I apply some pressure, and his noises get louder. I silently grin to myself, feeling victorious. I get on top of him and rub both of our erections together. He covers his mouth, letting out a muffled string of swears and moans.

Looks like we're not sleeping any tonight.

*****

The alarm clock beeps for the fourth time. I groan and glare at it, picking up my phone to look at the time.

9:46am.

I flop down on the bed again, muttering some curses about alarm clocks waking people up. I throw my phone at the alarm clock, causing it to break and shut up. Everything is still fuzzy when I go back to snuggling with Mangle again. He opens his beautiful, heterochromatic eyes.

"(M/n), what time is it?"

"9:46, the last time I checked."

His eyes shoot open wider than ever.

"Bro, we're late to class!"

"I know." I grin.

He gives me a glare and sprints out of my arms. He gets dressed in seconds. I've never seen anyone move so fast before. I lazily acknowledge his urging me out of bed. After 20 minutes, I finally finish dressing myself. Mangle is frantic because he's going to miss his favorite class. He insists on waiting for me, though.

Out in the hallway, I bump into my friend that has called me last night.

"Hey, (M/n), ya smashin' yesterday? Who was she?"

I just give him a 'hm' and walk away. I go back to walking with Mangle. I beam at him, making his face redden just a bit. His pupils dilate in his heterochromatic eyes. We part ways.

I stand there, grinning like a fool, probably love struck. My stupid ass friend randomly pops up behind me, smirking, his eyes shining.

"Ooo, it's him?" He teases.

I jolt and twirl around, slapping him in the face in the process. He curses me and I just smirk.

"You should go to your class, don't you think, dumbass?"

He obediently walks off, leaving me alone. I can't focus at all in my class- all my thoughts are clouded by Mangle. He's so fucking cute. I can't wait until tonight~

****

That was a bad ending lol. I really haven't wrote in so fucking long like ???? But eh who cares, I'll try to update every 13th like I promised 😂

Damnnnn that was a short one-shot too. Damn. I'm sorry

What's your favorite number?

Stay safe guys. especially you extroverts because us introverts knows how to social distance since 1899 b.c.e.

BRUH I think I got hacked-

   Something is wrong with Wattpad's reads..