Bonnie x Seme Male Reader

A/n: Hi. Blackfire_Phoenix if you're reading this, I'm gonna be so.. oml just why lol. And I already have 25 words, so yay. Yeet. For your idea, I MIGHT turn it into a Christmas special so I'm not gonna use it here. Either this year or next year. Or the next. Or the next. You know how I am lol.

XD
*****************

Bonnie

I run, I run, I run.

It was 3am in the morning, and not being able to sleep, I wandered out on my own. Of course, that was a stupid decision. I am afraid of the dark. I am now in a forest. A creature is lurking in the woods- I'm not sure what it is, but I did catch a glimpse of it.

The creature has bleach white skin. It's wearing a tuxedo, and has no distinct features in its blank, so-called 'face' whatsoever. The face is just a simple frame of whiteness; so white it glows, even in the dimmest moon light that barely penetrates the treetops.

What is it? Maybe it's this thing called Slenderman.. I remember that I read it in the newspaper the other day.

"Slenderman terrorizing villagers!" "Slenderman: is he real?" It's Slenderman this and Slenderman that. I never actually believed it, but now that I'm the one in this real situation.. I'd BETTER believe it. Or I might die.

I run and run and run, using up all of my energy. Heavy breaths comes fast, followed by labored breaths. I feel like that I'm going to faint if I don't stop and take a calm down walk.

My adrenaline rush is already over. Of course I'm still scared, but I don't even have enough energy to have another rush, I guess.

I stop near a tree. I walk backwards and fall on another tree's trunk, barely noticing the paper that is trapped behind my back and the tree.

A white head suddenly appears behind the tree that I'm facing. My eyes go pathetically wide. My lips start quivering, and I am too shocked to move. I'm just frozen there, against the tree, trapped between this Slenderman and the piece of paper. The tree facing me has a circle with an 'X' through it, as I just noticed.

One second he's there, the other he's directly in front of me. I don't know, I think Slenderman can teleport or something, because he literally flashed in front of me in a doubting second. Then everything goes black.

*************

This is the state I'm in right now: I am covered in blood from my head, but nowhere else is hurt. However, I am tied to a metal chair with electric ties that have metal clips on it, connecting to a machine I can't quite make out. I only know that it's a machine and since I'm not stupid, it's probably an electrocution machine.

There's bandages on my head and there's half-dried blood around it. Probably stopped bleeding not long ago. My mouth isn't duct-taped or appled and everything is a bit blurry. Maybe from blood loss.

Oh. My. God.

I realize the state I'm in. I struggle against the chair, screaming for help. To my surprise, my mouth isn't blocked. The restraints come fairly easily. I slip out of the chair and to a door I see. I open it-

-to a surprise.

This is a house- no, a mansion- that I'm in. That room? Just a torture room. Probably.

The house gives off a soft and buttery aroma. Just from the smells and looks of it, it's better than my dusty little apartment. You would think that a normal family lives here.