Springtrap x Seme Male Reader

A/n: SKSKSKSKSKSKSK I REACHED 1K, OMLLLLL, and I suck.
***********************
Springtrap sits himself down on the bed. His legs crossed, he thinks of what to give (M/n) for his birthday.

Cook him a meal? No. I'm horrible at cooking.

Take a trip with him? No. I don't have money

Give him stock- hell no. I'm the Uke here

With that thought, Springtrap jumps out of the bed, pouting and pacing. What could he give his boyfriend for his birthday? He pouts again, eyeing that stockings that he have in his room. Without thought, he slips into them because they are comfortable. To him.

He walking over to the bathroom and looks at him in his mirror. Suddenly, a switch clicks in his mind.

That's it! I can be sexy for my boyfriend. He loves that~

Springtrap walks out of his bathroom and particularly skips to his closet. There, he puts on a sexy black lingerie and throws (M/n)'s shirt over everything. The shirt is oversized, to Springtrap, because he's got such a small and petite body. (DAMNNNN. MY IPAD'S BEING SEXIST, EYYYY. WHEN I TYPED IN 'PETITE', IT GAVE ME A SUGGESTION AS 'GIRL'. AND I GOT F***** MAD BC BOYS CAN BE PETITE TOO. SKKSKS)

******************
(M/n)'s at work right now, and he wonders if Springtrap's got a birthday gift for him. He wishes that his little Butterfly will remember that today's his birthday and give him something that he can remember for as long as he lives, and beyond.

He sighs, staring at the computer with a blank look. He wants to go home already, but it's still going to be long, frustrating, mundane hours before he can get home. Two more hours, to be exact.

"(L/n)!" He hears someone call out. Immediately, his attention shifts back to his boring computer and he unwillingly does two more hours of work.

***2hours later********

(M/n)'s eyes are glued to the clock. 13 more seconds until 7pm. 10 more seconds until the time he leaves work. 6 more seconds 'till when he gets to throw all his stuff on his car like it's nobody's business. 4 more seconds until speeding home on his limo. The only type of car he has.

3..

2..

1..

0.

(M/n) speed walks out of his work building and hops on his limousine. He quickly drives home, almost speeding and accidentally crossing two red lights. He doesn't know why he wants to see his boyfriend today, more than the other days, but he just does. Perhaps it's because today's his birthday? He knows that his boyfriend may have forgotten about today, but he has a feeling that he won't. Springtrap is a smart and cute little boy, lovely too.
**********

   (M/n) parks his car in front of his mansion and quickly gets off the car. He quickly walks towards his front door, and quickly rings the doorbell. He flexes his shoulders a bit, groaning from the tingling feeling after his muscles were stretched. Right after he gets done stretching, the door opens. There stands a Springtrap, in his stockings with (M/n)'s shirt. (M/n)'s eyes lights up.

   Tasty.

   "Hi babe," (M/n) purrs while leaning down and pecking his boyfriend on the lips. Springtrap blushes and stands on his tippy toes.

   "Happy birthday, (M/n)!"

   "Thank you, butterfly. I'm so glad you remembered."

   (M/n) enters the house and sees that it's cleaner than ever. He enters the kitchen, with Springtrap following him. Sighing in relief, he turns to Springtrap.

   "You know, I'm glad you didn't cook because you would have just burned the whole house down." (M/n) teases. Springtrap pouts, and tells (M/n) that he thought of cooking and didn't, with his blush still visible. (M/n) just hums and sets his working backpack to the floor, followed by the soft 'thump' of his jacket falling from his shoulders. He has a T-shirt on under the jacket, which just makes his abs and biceps more visible.

   Springtrap thinks that he's going to get a nosebleed soon. He quickly excuses himself out of the kitchen; and he sprints to the bathroom, breathing heavily. Why is (M/n) soooooooooo hot?????

   After calming himself, he steps out of the restroom. He walks back to the kitchen, and sees that (M/n) is cooking dinner. Blowing (M/n) a kiss, he sets himself down on the couch, and turns on the TV. (M/n) smiles.

   Around 30 minutes later, (M/n) finishes dinner.

   "Dinner is ready, babe. What do you want for dessert?" He falls out. Springtrap blushes and looks away.

   "I-I dunno." You.

   (M/n) smirks. "I'll decide then. But I'm not telling you~"

******After Dinner**********

Springtrap

(M/n) takes my hand and leads me to the third floor. He pushes me into his neat bedroom, and I fall on his neat bed. "I love you," he whispers. I blush and nods. "I love you too." I look away. But then I look back.

   "I forgot to ask- what's for d-dessert?"

   (M/n) smirks.

  "You."
******************

A/n: OOF that was short, but I'm tired and I wanna get a chapter in. So I just got home from camp, a part of school. It's so stupid. All my cabin mates are sooooo fu** whiny, stupid girls. And they all gossip-

"OML JSAJSSJJS DYLAN LOVES MEH."

so., I was s* bored and I almost spammed the f-word, but the chaperons were with us .-. ;-;

Anyways; you guys want part 2?

(I'm wasted)