Ridiculous Reasonings

"What's wrong Ned? Scared that your boyfriend is going to get exposed?" Flash chided.

Ned was getting annoyed. 

He was glad MJ was there with him to defend Peter but the whole week had been a disaster, because most of the students, some of the teachers along with Flash and his cronies had begun to talk about Peter. The week before the special treat-trip organized for the Mathletes, Decathlon teams and Science clubs of STEM schools to the Stark tower, Peter Parker had disappeared. Some people rung his house, May said he wasn't there. People had started making up things. 

Like he ran away to Alburkurky to avoid the embarrassment.

MJ had punched 18 people in the past week. Got detention for the first time in her life. Well, her mom didn't notice because she spent most afternoons there anyway, but she wasn't good at drawing herself in crisis.

In short, probably the only two friends Peter had been sticking up for him and were tired of hearing all the back talk.

"When I say Penis you say-" Flash chanted.

Because the teams on the bus were that of intellectuals, they had some respect for Peter and ignored Flash.

"Hey, Flash," MJ said "You dropped something"

Confused, Flash peered under his seat.

"Your dignity."

The bus was silent.

MJ finally could read her book in peace.