Nope, things definitely DO get worse

"Okay kids, I get you're tired but I suppose you can watch some videos on the water screen, then I'll give you a call and come to the 80th floor where Ms.Potts herself will give a closing speech and you might just meet Tony Stark. I have to go check on the other schools so behave your self Midtown! Have safe fun." Rachel left the room.

"I don't think that she realizes you're here, right?" MJ asked.

"Nope," Pepper said. She had a talent of being discreet when she wanted to.

"Well wouldn't be the first time." Rhodey mumbled to himself.

"Rhodey! Didn't see you come in!"

"Col. Rhodes, it's an honor"

"Ohmigosh Mr. War Machine Sir you are an awesome avenger I have a mug and a poster of the Iron Patriot but war machine is cooler because the Iron Patriot is as if Iron Man and Captain America had a kid not that I have anything against gay parents but it's still weird..." Ned trailed down the dark path of fanboying and all Rhodey could do was sit and awkwardly listen, because he hadn't had a War Machine fan in years.

Pepper asked, "Is he like Peter's non-identical twin?"

"No, fortunately not." MJ said sighing, "They are losers. But they are my losers"

"Mood" Pepper said, her thoughts wandering to her losers.

Meanwhile, the other kids searched around for old DVDs or Movies but then Flash found a small plastic box that had Pendrives with 'FUNNY', 'FAVOURITES' or 'BLACKMAIL' written on it in bold black letters.

"Hey, y'all I found some" he called out to the room.

Cindy got the box from him, shuffled through some and randomly picked one and plugged it in.Only...It didn't look like a movie, more like CCTV footage of somewhere.

But Rhodey and Pepper knew well enough to tell exactly where.

"Um...Pep? Was this a part of the plan?" he whispered to Pepper.

She grit her teeth, "I don't think so Rhodey...but that better not be what I think it is""And pray do tell exactly what do you think that is?"

She sighed "Before the renovation, this was the main office. Every time something funny or embarrassing happened in the tower tony asked FRIDAY to make pen drives of the recordings.""Okay, well what could go wrong? I'm pretty sure none of the Avengers used the tower since Ultron."

And just as if the gods wanted to prove him wrong, the footage started playing.Tony Stark was doing something on a suit. Another boy was giving him a coffee and drinking his own when a repulsor blast suddenly went off. The other guy dodged the blast by jumping over it with both his legs off the ground, one hand using the table as a support and the other still balancing the coffee.

"Easy there kid!" he dropped the screwdriver and moved towards the other person."What was that Mr. Stark? I might as well die"

Tony was confused "Someone sure is salty today. What's the matter? Didn't get your coffee?" He daunted. The person with the brown hair does something to Tony Stark's coffee mug, like shoot something sticky that brings the mug right back to him.

Ned was getting nervous.

"Who doesn't have their coffee now?" He tauntingly asked the billionaire.

"Why you little- come back with that, Parker! I swear I will fire you!"

Rhodey debated calling Steve to have Wanda erase their minds

"Never! Omfmp-" He ran around the ceiling, before slipping on some oil sprayed on one of the walls and falling to the ground.

"I think I broke my ribs. Still, what a waste of coffee." He said, lying on a carpet with a done expression on his face. Tony, on the other hand, was panicking.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y! Alert Bann- where is everyone when you need them? Alert Helen Cho!"

"It's not that-"

"- no, it'll take too long, Get the best doctor in NYC, heck, prep a quinjet for Wakanda. ASAP-"

"Mr.Stark."

"Stay with me buddy, we can get through this. God, I think it broke your soul-"

"I'm not-"

"You're too young to die! You're like 12, I mean you'll never have your first kiss, you won't graduate-"

"I'm pretty sure they have healed-"

"-and oh my god, you'll never get married, and live long enough to see your spider-babies grow up- You are a spider baby!- I don't even know-"

The billionaire suddenly dropped to the floor with a 'thud', only to reveal his best friend standing behind him with a hot red frying pan.

"Mr. Rhodes?" the panic-stricken boy said.

Rhodey groaned.

Rhodey scratched his neck, "No sleep?"

Peter nodded.

"No coffee?"

He nodded again.

"Trust me, kid, I know what a handful he can be when he's like that. Almost worse than a hung-over-no-coffee edition. Didn't quite catch your name, son..."

"Peter. Peter Parker. Or spider-man, if you would."

And as the images degenerated into darkness, the room erupted into chaos.

Pepper knew she was going to give the Press Report department a raise.

A/N: I wrote this an year ago, it stinks, but I didn't have time to edit it.

Please tell me how you feel about this story, and what else would you like to see happening.

So its a week to the Endgame where I live! A week till I go into cardiac arrest :')

I'm currently busy with my other story, so no updates till the next week.