It's about the kid

He nervously paced around the terrace.

"Listen, Natasha, Nat, I'm sorry about everything I said to you after Berlin, and honestly I've missed  you, boy, your hair looks fantastic, but you can't stay here-"

"Tony I-"

"Do you have any idea how hard I worked to mop up the accords mess? God, if Ross gets a whiff of this, we'll be back to where we started. And I don't care if he gets my suits, but if anything, mark my words, Romanoff, anything happens to the 15-year-old inside my lab who parades around the neighborhood helping people with his pure heart wrapped in spandex, I will have no choice but to compromise your location. The kid-"

"This is about the kid, Tony!" she cried out in frustration. She sighed, gently touching the railing. She once called this place home.

"What do you mean, Nat?" he raised his eyebrows, concern lacing his voice. He took a few steps forward.

She sniffled, "I routinely hack most of the government channels. Don't question it. Today morning, I intercepted Ross' message saying that he found some evidence linking spider-man to you, and he was going to detain him and force him to reveal his identity to keep in line with the Sokovia accords. We have thought this out, Tony. The Quinjet is prepped in stealth mode, we're 4 hours out from Clint's estate."

"Are you talking about shipping him off to Barton's farm in the middle of nowhere?" he growled. "Christ, he is just a kid. He's not going anywhere, I'll figure something out."

"Fine." she said, "but you don't do something in the next half hour, the kid is ending up at the raft for summer." Tony's head shot up.

She sighed and settled onto the bench, "According to my intel, Ross set out with a Strike team from DC today afternoon. The plan is to detain him and sentence him to the raft for 4 months because apparently keeping a secret identity is against article 24 of the accords."

He collapsed onto the bench beside her, "But they don't know his identity, right?" he rested his head on his palms.

"They storm the building and see you in the sacred lab with a Teenager working on web fluid, that's down the drain" Natasha collected.

"Tony, look at me." he wearily looked at her.

Natasha comfortingly placed her arm on his shoulder, "I've seen how attached you've grown. It's scary, thinking about everything that could go wrong. But what we're trying to say is, this time we are here for you."

He sighed, and came to an impromt realisation, "Wait...Nat, who's 'we'?"

Oh.

"Hello, Tony" he stepped out of the shadows.

"Capsicle."