Things get worse...or do they?

"And the winners are... Kira Smith from NYCU, who will be getting a StarkPhone with a premium Spotify account for coming at the third place, William Jones from Nexgen, who will get a new StarkPad with free StarkPods, And at the first place is Ned Leeds from Midtown high, who gets a StarkBook Air with a year's free Netflix! Thank You for participating in the Stark Industries Junior Robotics Championship!" Rachel said, beaming at the audience.

The schools and colleges cheered and hollered for their champions, and the tour teachers had to quiet them down.

She began "So far you have visited every floor between 1 to 80, as per your choices. Now the next 10 are used for the development and research of classified technology, so you are not permitted to visit those floors"

The audience sighed, groaned and booed.

"However," Rachel said, "You will be allowed on the next 8 floors, which used to be for recreational purposes for the Avengers and also for throwing parties." The audience cheered."The last two floors on the top are reserved for Mr.Stark, immediate friends like Ms. Potts and Col. Rhodes. For the next two hours, you are free to roam on the 'Fun' floors or revisit any floor you like or grab a bite, but do so in pairs! Everyone needs to Report back here at the 80th floor's presentation hall at 4:45 PM, where you will get-"

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt" Came a voice from the back.

Everyone turned their heads to the speaker, who was none other than Pepper Potts herself.She carried herself with grace and poise, also doing a good job of ignoring the room full of flaggbusted teenagers.

"Yeah hi, sorry about this Rachel, I have a Mr.Harrington, who wants to speak to me? But I have a meeting in 15 minutes so...Who is Mr. Harrington?" She charmingly inquired.

"Penis will get busted" whispered flash.

"Finally the attention whore gets what he deserves"

"It would be better if he got screwed by Tony Stark himself, though"

If only they knew.