Yeeter Pepper

Tony Stark either went big or went home.

That was a well-known fact.

But when the kids saw that the next 8 floors were a mix of anti-gravity rooms, Las Vegas Casino themed and magnetic wall rooms or a fake beach set-up, some couldn't even be unsurprised.

"Woah! Zero gravity is awesome!" Ned said as he tried to air-swim towards the bubble of water floating in mid-air.

"Technically it is microgravity but still, this is kinda fun" MJ said as she floated upside down reading The Scarlett Letter.

"Can't disagree MJ here. Oh, that is my favorite part" Pepper said.

"Ms.Potts!" Ned said, surprised.

"One of the most influential women of the century," MJ said, equally pleased.

"Miss Potts you are amazing I would sell my-" "Nooo" Pepper cut him off "If I have one more Midtown geek wanting to sell their soul and organs I might as well make a weekly visit to your school." She joked. "Trust me you do not want to sell your soul...or organs, it's not very pleasant."

The two teens who were looking at her with an awe-struck look now frown in perplexion "Did you sell your soul to the devil?" he asked.

"Close enough" Pepper mumbled.

Like a regular Gen Z kid, MJ never thought she would be floating upside down reading The Scarlett Letter talking to the CEO of Stark Industries about vines in the ex-avengers tower.

But that is exactly what happened twenty minutes later.

To be scared or to be pleased, Ned couldn't tell.