Looks like movie time it is

"Okay, listen, kids, just because the alarms have gone out doesn't mean the compound isn't effectively in lockdown... so I'm afraid you can't leave this place" Pepper hollered.

Apparently, the CEO of the planet's largest tech conglomerate shouting at teenagers can prove to be quiet useless, but an appalled Pepper Potts is someone you don't want to cross, so the room of chaos instantly descends into silence.

"I think I'll go try and find Mr. Stark, but just in case, your parents have been alerted that you will be spending the night here."

Nobody had any disputes about that, after the long tour and the whole I-went-to-school-with-spiderman-for-two-years drama and the roof-busting panic that rose with the compound being on lockdown, every single one of them was exhausted beyond measure.

Betty pulled out her phone, and frowned, "There is no net in here. That's weird, earlier I got the strongest signal I've seen in centuries"

"Great" mumbled flash "We're stuck in here with nothing to do" he was looking forward to updating his website...which was about spiderm- nevermind.

"Look we aren't happier about this than you are, but if the net in down then its a level 6 lockdown, and the last time that happened was when we accidentally let a murderous robot loose so the number one priority here is to keep you guys safe." Rhodey reasoned.\

"OMIGOD ITS WAR MACHINE!!! SIR, YOU ARE OUR IDOL I CAN'T EVEN-"

Pepper cringed, "Is he always...this..."

"Ignorant?" MJ helpfully provided, "Only always."

"Anyway..." Rhodey pulled out the com, "I think it's for the best if you send all the employees home, Pep. Tell them it was a drill and we'll be fine, because from the looks of it the breach was somewhere between floor 80 to the top, the main system is down."

Pepper hurried to the announcing system and did her wonders, while the children talked about what to do.

"We could play UNO?" Cindy offered, producing a deck of colored cards from her backpack.

"Hey, what if we watched more of that footage?" Ned suggested.

"..."

"MJ, stop glaring at me, you're making me uncomfortable."

Betty rose, "That's actually a good idea," She retrieved the basket of pen drives, "I mean, it's not like we have anything better to do, and maybe we'll understand better why..."

"I'm with her" cried Abe, "Before we go around pointing fingers at you-know-who about being you-know-who maybe we see just how obvious he was being... and was he really keeping that a secret or we were just being dumb?"

Rhodey scratched his chin, "That's really your call," he said, "But pro tip- start with the blackmail material, that's the most hilarious."

"..."

"Pep, stop glaring at me, you're making me uncomfortable."

Pepper rolled her eyes.

MJ boldly approached the older woman, petulantly wringing her hands together, "Um, Miss Potts?"

She offered her a kind smile, "It's Pepper to you, sweetie,"

"Peter is going to be okay, right? I mean, he's out there..."

"I really hope he is, MJ. I hope they both are."