"I am NOT Iron Man"

"Wait so Captain freaking America actually made videos that tell High Schoolers about how their bodies are changing? Damn, if Steve was that broke he should've just asked for some cash. You have got to show me one of those." Tony said, making the 135th coffee of the week.

Peter bit into the three-day-old pizza, "'Take it from a guy who has been frozen for 65 years, the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules'" he quoted.

Tony spat his coffee out, "Steve Rogers should probably be the last person on earth to talk about following the rules"

"Probably" Peter agreed, yawning.

"Take a nap kiddo, you deserve it. Besides, if your aunt sees that I've been sleep depriving her little spider she will probably never allow you to bunk here." He threw a pillow at him.

"Ow! What was that for!" Peter exclaimed.

"What? they are called throw pillows for a reason" he shrugged.

"Keep your Mobile here kiddo, no texting or watching vines instead of sleeping"

Peter groaned and handed his phone, "I don't think I'll do that today. I'm tired."

Tony snorted "Hey tired, I'm dad"

They bathed in awkward silence.

"R-right I'm-Imma go sleep then..."

"Y-yeah, you g-go sleep, see you later..um...goodnight?"

Peter hid his face in the pillow with which he had been attacked earlier and all but ran out of the room.

Tony threw the wrench to the other corner of the room "Why did you say that Stark, just why?" he said to himself.

"Just an Intern was it?" a voice rang out.

"Not the time Rhodes. The kid probably hates me." he said.

Rhodey sat down on the couch beside Tony, "C'mon man, he probably thinks the same thing right now, just work it out will you"

Tony sighed. "How are the prosthetics?"

"Really good, It's just for the last minute it has been buzzing a lot, is that normal?"That wasn't right, even tony felt subtle vibrations.

"Wait...I feel that too, get up for a second Rhodes" Tony said.

And sure enough, there was Peter's mobile, buzzing like crazy.

"Woah. The kid never told me he was this popular." he mumbled.

The screen read: 24 missed calls from Ned, 8 missed calls from MJ, 1 missed call from May, 1048 messages.

The latest message that was visible on the screen read "Loser!!! How does it feel..."

Tony frowned. "Karen, unlock the phone"

The AI responded, "Okay, Mr.Stark"

Rhodey said, "Okay some teens consider this an invasion of their privacy so I'm not sure if...if this is the best Idea"

"Rhodey someone is bullying my kid, he hates me already so what more could happen?" He scrolled through all the messages, not expecting this.

Hundreds of messages were from numbers not saved, all sending him pictures of the spider suit and accusing him of having a fake internship calling him...things, his friend Ned also send about a hundred messages...it sounded like he knew the kid's secret and so did some other girl he liked, one from May and one from his teacher about the same 'forging Ms.Potts signature' ?

Oh...Midtown was one of the schools supposed to come here, Peter's school, and he didn't know that...This was all his fault! Peter's going to hate him forever now!

"Rhodey..are you busy right now?"

"I did bunk physical therapy to come here and yell at the two of you to go and sleep so no, not really busy."

"Good. Because if Peter Parker isn't the most popular kid at Midtown High by tomorrow, I am not Iron Man"