what Did You Just Say!

NAMJOON: What did you just call me......
Shhit i just called him by his first name fuckkkk i am doomed.
Y/A: I-III mean Daddy!
I quickly responded...
NAMJOON: Thats right baby girl, and you said you were a virgin..honey dont worry daddy will be gentle....
Why did i feel like this wasn't going to be the case at all. It was with that last sentence he said.... he started kissing me again this time idk why but it felt better then the last time we made out for a long time untill our bodies couldn't take it anymore. My body was burning wanting him to be in me. But the man loved to tease me. He was sucking on my nipple while the other hand was massaging my other breast fuckkk that felt goood. He went further down and took me my surprise literally ripped my panties of.... Shit i cant believe this is actually happening.... He started to kiss my inner thighs oooooffff boyyyy was that good.... He traveled up to my lips and started to look at me in my eyes bitting his lip. His eyes black full of lust and wanting . why was this man so fucking hot... Started to kiss me again and this time he whispered in to my ear..
NAMJOON: Oh babygirl be good to DADDY ok daddy is very very horny rn.
And with that his long index finger went into my pussy it took me time to get used to the feeling i let out a slight moan and he suddenly stopped looked at me and then he inserted two fingers fuckkkkk that felt amaizing..... I felt a warm and tingly sensation in my stomach i think i was about cum.....
Y/n: D-DDDADDDY I AM GONNA C-CUMMM
NAMJOON: NO NO BABY GIRL NOT YET DADDY STILL WANT TO BE INSIDE YOU...
And with that he took off my skirt fully and he grabbed my leggs i could feel his hard boner ontop of his pants he began to unbuckle his pants and then he slid his boxers down his dick waS so close to my pussy i cant hold back any longer i pulled him in into a kiss untill we both needed air.  
NAMJOON:oOooof babygirl anxious arn't we...
With a seductive hot raspy voice. He said babygirl your wish is my command....
He pulled me closer to him leaving no choice but to just please this sexy mtf who i am starting to not hate that much anymore.... We locked our lips together once again and with no regret whats so ever, they got more and more intence until Namjoon could not hold it any longer....

NAMJOON: BABYGIRL I NEED YOU I WANT YOU NOW!
Trying to catch my breath for a second i nodded in consent for him to proceed.... He let loose his hard member and as we kissed i grabbed my hand and started to stroke his dick ENOUGH to make his precum come out.
I flipped him over and i gestured to let him know i was gonna try to suck his dick... Keep in mind ive never done that shit!! He nodded and i went down on his desk grabbed his dick with my hand and started to rub on it as slowly as i could could and increased the pace as i went down on him. I licked the precum of his dick and he twitched a bit.... Namjoon pulled my hair.....
NAMJOON: Dont tease daddy babygirl ...
he said
I went back to what i was doing and little by little i took his dick all in my mouth. Sucking it slightly giving namjoon soo much pleasure he acrched his back and moaned hella loud...
NAMJOON:AHHHGA shit babygirl thats it,,,, fuckckckckckck go faster babydoll FASTER....
He yelled, shit ok will do..... i am kinda liking it.... He grabbed my hair guiding me me to how he wants it. Bobing my head up an down he moaned and moaned and god why was he so hot whyyyyy... He yanked my hair by surprise.... pulled me closer to his face kissed me hard and seductively stopped and said

NAMJOON: BABYGIRL i want to be inside of you now, i want to cum inside you feel your walls get tighter tighter as i go...
And with no hesitation what so ever  his tip went inside me first he let me get used to the feeling i was in so much pain but ughhhh his glowing eyes and and beautiful peachy full lips were kinda distracting me so once he was fully inside me i felt so much pleasure ive never felt before. Kiiling my neck massaging my breast this was all great i heart was pounding and i felt his do the same his bair white chest toned abs...ugh was he even real? Yes he was.....
NAMJOON: goood g-irl ughhhhhj fuckkkkk yes babygirl thats it daddy is almost there.....fffff#uvk.
What the fuck was he refering to almost there....
Ahhhhhh shitgttt never mind. He went faster but it wasnt fast enough....
Y/A: DADDY FASTER FASTER!!
NAMJOON:Your wish is my command princess... Without any breaths we both moaned in unison and it just made it hotter... A few more thrust and i was feeling that weird tingly feeling again i new that i was about to cum... I tapped Namjoons shoulder trying to catch my breath he new what rhat was...
NAMJOON: ok babygirl okok i am about to ccc-ummm too...lets together ok.
I nodded and with a few more thrust my juices and his were mixed.
NAMJOON: FUUUCK BABY
He moaned wait baby and babygirl is he ok why would he just say that.... After that i layed on his chest tired of it all fell alseep.....
I woke up to the shining sun in my eyes what the hell were was I???....