More Than Friends

it wasn't until later when I came back that I finaly realized what was about to happen here.  The day was finally here. the day were I might lose.. my job my family. I am not ready for this. I was puting everything on the line.  Was I being selfish well I mean Namjoon can lose everything too... ugh i am not sure what to do.

i came out of the bathroom and Namjoon had already gone to Taehyung's office he had texted me to com as soon as I was done it was time.

i walked through he long hallways  and finally reached his office I nocked loud and proud..

* NOCK NOCK NOCK ...

" please do come in" he said with a sirouse tone...

oml did Namjoon  already tell him... well here comes nothing.

" well whats this why are you both here. is about the project, if it is it can wait?" he said

" no Kim this is not about the project and no it cant wait my passed mistakes have braught a great deal of disappointment to someone whom I love and trust with my life... if you don't mind i want to tell you the truth for once in for all." he said very sad and confident.

" ok Namjoon I get that but why exactly is she here for?"

" ok well listen and I know that you told the both of ua that we couldn't have anything love related.... but honestly it wasn't fair we are partners and I should be able to date and love whom ever i want..."

" wait so  what your saying is that you aa-aaand hEr. how come you kept this from me. how dare you after what ive told you."

" taeh plz let me explain... what happened to us. we used to be so close why on earth did you ever stop seeing me as your friend..huh  explain TAEH I Miss YOU DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I HATE THE FACT THAT I HAD TO HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU WERE MY BESTFRIEND. I CRIED AT NIGHT AND EVER so today," my voice was beginning to start getting shaky and I started crying.

" you really wanna know why, I cant let no pimp have you, I cant let this happen, why? I needed to save you from those dogs you here. that's why I acted as if I didn't know you that well and that you were just a worker. You THINK that this dosnt leave me in pain. It hurts .... Your not just my friend i see you as something else ok...."

"What are you sirouse... Listen Taeh i love Namjoon... And no matter what ypi say we are not gonna be apart from each other. I love this man and bc of you i ended up in the hospital i was depressed i was sad... My whole life ti-"

" umm whAT YOU WERE. IN THE HOSPITAL???? WHYYY WHAT HAPPENED ... DID THIS PIECE OF CRAP DO SOMETHIN TO YOU...."

" NOO IT WASNT HIM IT WAS HIS STEPBROTHER. But thats not the point if you would have agreed to us being together i wouldnt. BE AS FUCKED UP AS NOW!" " SO PLEASE TAEH PLEASE LET me Namjoon be happy..."

" ABSOLUTELY NOT.... NOT HIM ESPECIALLY HIMMMM .... HE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU OK ... I FORBID YOU FROM BEING WITH HIM....  "

" HA. You can't FORBID me anything kim Taehyung you froget we are partners... And if i leave you wont get anywere! And you know that"

"Taeh he has changed he really has dont make me leave you... I want to be with him..."

" tss changed yeah my fucking ass he has..."

" watch me.... This isnt up for discussion...." And with that he left the room angry...

"Namjoon What are we going to do now?"....

I know its a shory chapter but whats comimg up NEXT will be a shock!