Is This It part 2

" listen to me for one Namjoon I don't think that as of right now I can begin to forgive you, you just keep on doing things to hurt me. I am not really at a place to decide you need to give me time. we need to focuss on this project, and as long as Taehyung is against it I don't think anything can happen between us. the fact that you lied about everything. you promised to go above anyone if there was any issues..... but when you came in tact with an issue you automatically told yourself how can you benefit from this. you did not consider my feelings at Namjoon."my eyes started to well up with tears and I couldn't hold it back anymore.

in between sobs" I----- think we need to leave it here I cannot risk anymore. My friend needs me and I don't have time for anything anymore. I need time for myself...."

Namjoon got up from were he was and said " take all the time you need..." he said coldly

Namjoon POV.. 

She is all I got and seeing her suffer because of me breaks my heart I know I fucked up and I fucked up big time, as much as I want o run and hug her I know I need to let her go its the only way.... so for now on I will act coldly towards her she needs to forget about what happened between us.

 This will be the hardest thing that would have ever done in my life amily because I have never loved anything or anyone so much so I need to let her go and let her fly even if its not with me.......

 I get up and face her and all I say without any emotion " take all the time you need..." and I went out of the office and left her crying. It broke me entirely its the only way all ive ever done to her is hurt her enough is enough. I left to go home I couldn't resist seeing her anymore right now. so I called and said i wasn't feeling well....

 I was just devisteted I need a drink or something I cant anymore my whole body trembled and was feeling weak I felt like was going to collapse I finally reached my home and had a couple drinks before falling into the bed fully drunken in my sorrow wanting her warm embrace and kisses that always got me through stuff I missed her so dam much.....

END of POV 

I am left standing in the office crying, his cold words hit me like a bucket of ice cold water . ive never felt him be like this with me. it hurt so much but it was the right thing. I needed to get him off my chest I need to there's no question about It.... I heard a nock and pulled myself together as much as I could. it was Jimin.

once I saw him I fell to the floor started sobbing uncontrobly Jimin ran to me.... and held me trying to calm me down..

" oh honey there there, whats wrong? omg honey be strong chim chim is here ok cry it out dear cry out there's no point in keeping it in what ever it is I am here for you baby girl..."

5 minutes had passed since he walked in all he had done is comfort me...

" c'mon ill take you home you are in no place to be taking the bus."

" thank you Jimin I owe one.." I said trying to clean my nose

" aiishshsh its nothing really you need to go home and rest I will take care of Taehyung tomorrow and Namjoon and le them know you need time that you have not been feeling well..."

his name rang in my ears and my heart felt like it was being stabbed a million times with a knife the whole way home I stayed silent I felt dry emotionless tired sick everything you could imagen iiii I have never felt so much pain in my life how can a breakup hurt this much.

I got home waved goodbye to Jimin and went to the apartment just to see Hobi happy dancing every were it made me smile that he was finally getting up from his depression he saw me all moopy and ran to me hugging me tight I let out probably the last tear I had left... and he told me to get into the shower and he prepared me food but I wasn't hungry at all he made me eat a bit of it but he also understood exactly what I was going through so he didn't even bother asking nor pressuring me to eat.... 

it was now 8pm and all I wanted to do was sleep it had been a crazy day and my heart aches and my head as well and I just need some sleep... getting over Namjoon is not going to be easy and I knew it he probably had enough of my crap as well but what can I do he hurt me in many ways I just cant do this right now........................................... I feel like dieing right now I didn't want go speak to anyone I turned my phone off and was in the verge of another melt down when hobi slid through my sheets and hugged me tightly and I cried myself to sleep in Hobi's arms......... 

SORRY FOR THE BORING SAD CHAPTER STAY TO FIND OUT IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WILL END WITH NAMJOON OR NOT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GIRL WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HOBI FINDS OUT WHAT YOONGIES BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME

SORRY FOR THE BORING SAD CHAPTER STAY TO FIND OUT IF THE MAIN CHARACTER WILL END WITH NAMJOON OR NOT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE GIRL WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN HOBI FINDS OUT WHAT YOONGIES BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME.... WILL TAEHYUNG EVER FIND OTU ABOUT NAMJOON AND THE GIRL HMMMMMMMMMM STAY TOONED ......... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN READING THIS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!