why now?

a week later, things didn't change I was still really angry at Jungkook I wanted to mends things with him , but do I really need to be the one that gose to him first.

 He did after all lie to me and went behind my back with the same person that I had an issue with. 

I thought Taehyung just was in a faze or something that he didn't allow me and joon to be together. I thought that the worst had already happened....

* BOY WAS I WRONG THE FOLLOWING EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE THE WHOLE THING*****

i was feeling realy sick I had stomach pains and I wasn't feeling too good I didn't go to work for weeks because it was that bad. 

i thought that maybe Icgt could be pregnant but me and Namjoon have been very carefull so I don't think that is..

Namjoon came back from work to take me to the hospital , what I was feeling wasn't normal at ALL i was super scared I don't know what to do. the pain has been unbariable these past few hours and that's the reason why Namjoon came out early from work.

" hey babe, do you need anything before we leave to the hospital?" Namjoon blurtied out while running everywhere.

" nnn-noo baby lets jj-just goo... aughh ouch baby please we gotta go now!!!"

" omg baby I am sorry lets go ill carry you to the car ready?" he said puttig his arms around me.

he carried me to the emergency room and was drivingme insane he was everywere he couldn't stay still....

it had been hours that we sat there... me whining in pain and Namjoon yelling at the nurses.... untill someone finally came to us and took me in a room an actual room.. 

a sunami of doctors and nurses came in. one was checking my blood pressure and the others were idk asking Namjoon questions... 

I was seeing blurry the pain was too much and the suddenly I blacked out.

NAMJOONS POV.

i was explaining to th3e doctor a million times that she was not pregnant it was confirmed  he asked me more questions then I noticed that Y/N was looking dizzy... and then suddenlly she fainted... her heart beat was speeding up...

" sir you need to leave..."

" NOOO I AM NOT FUCKIGN LEAVING, WHATS GOING ON? IS SHE GOING TO BE OK? PLEASE SAVE HER......."

i felt tears streaming down my face I couldn't help but think that I might lose her..... I got my phone and called jhope...

" hello? hey joo-"

" you need to come tot eh hospital straight away, Y/N is really abd I don't know whats going to happen to her the doctors didn't want to tell me anything, they pushed me out of the room...."

" are you sioruse Namjoon Ill be there straight away!" he said 

a half hour had pasted and still nothing, then moments later jhope came in running with yoongie straggling behind him.

" have you heard from anyone?" yoongie asked 

" nn-o nothing.." was all I said my eyes were swollen I wanted to see her. I want her to be ok.... 

" the family member for M.s L/N..."

" thats me, is she ok doctor can I see her?"

" not for now she is very delicate, we found a tumor in the lowerer part of her abdomen. theres is a risk that if we don't remove it right away there is a chance of her dieing..."

i fell to my knees I started sobbing uncontrobly yoongie and jhope came close to me and tried to consul me but no use........

then a nurse came running towards the doctor....

" sunbaenim, the patient we just took in is waking up!!!  you need to come quick" she didn't even make3 eyecontact with me....

ttt-that's my girl!!!!!!!!! but what dose this mean... she still had the tumor.....

the doctor and thethe nurse ran through the hallways. and moments later he came back breathless...

" M.R KIM I have very bad news... we need to conduct the surgery now... we are loosing her and she might go into cardiac arrest...."

" THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL STANDING HERE FOR... GOOO GET HER SAVE HER FOR GODSAKES......" I cried more....

" i will come after the surgery to reveial the results.." he ran off the room

they speed walked with the for up of doctors and my precouse girl laying there an a hospital bed helpless I wanted to run to her tell her everything was going to be ok!! but I was just held back from yoongie and hobi as I yelled my lungs out I cried in pain but I knew I was just making the doctors job harder. 

regardless I wanted to hold her to help but I couldn't they rushed into the surgery room the doors instantly closing behind them.. 

I was still being help back and then I fell down once more and I wasn't sure what I was doing my mind went blank I knew jhope was talking.

 I coulnt make out what he was saying his voice was faint and then I felt dizzy my I started to get sweaty and hot, each second that past it was even harder to breath and moments later  I had  fallen to the ground... when I realized what had just happened I was in the couch with doctors checking my blood pressure ... 

" www-what happened ?"  I said 

" sir you had an anxity attcack, you are fine now"

" Namjoon you good ? have you eatin? but all I could think was my baby she was in surgery and here they are worryiung about me..

" did y/n coem from surgery?" I asked 

" no not yet..." Yoongie said with a sympathy look on his face.

The minutes seemed like months and the hours like years.. the waiting was driving me nuts I wanted to see her. I wanted to hold her. to kiss her. man those lips I missed them I want o se her smile again..... 

I couldn't ANYMORE... I CANT NO MORE WHY DOSE SHIT LIKE THIS ALAYS HAPPEN TO ME....... 

"BABY PLEASE DONT GO III-II NEED YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled my lungs out stunning everyone in there... crying hard... whishing things weren't like this......

crazy huh? well sorry but the next will be even worse

crazy huh? well sorry but the next will be even worse... get your tissues ready!