Turning Point

Namjoon POV 

" YAAAAA COME BACKKKK!" was the last thing I said as I saw her walk with that guy Jay Park... 

I was pissed the fact that he was all over her like that... at the moment I wasn't thinking right I just wanted tot beat the shit out of that guy... and also the fact that she took his side made me even more angry.... I went there to have a drink and it turned out to mu surpse that they were too...... I really thought that I was over her... but it was clear to me at that instance that that indeed wasn't the case ....

END OF POV

time skipped to the next day!

I was at work patiently waiting on the time I get out... so far since the incident Namjoon has not said anything... I had to take Jay to the emergency room ... 

FLASHBACK_----  me and jay took his fancy car and I drove him to the hospital he was I a lot of pain Namjoon really fucked up this time idk what the hell his deal is I thougth he was over me like we had no type of issue at work he would alsways would act like a rude cold man as he is my Boss he acted that way... this really came out of nowere he knew we were gonna be in there did he think something gpod was going to come out of the whole situion hes been a mad man.... I turn back the nurse heling jay stich up his lip that was ripped a little because of Kim Namjoon... he was gonna be fine in aliitle bit of pain she said .. nothing to major... we both bowed to her and then the time of I was dreading finally came....

JAY" I know that its not my place to ask bu-" I cut him off

" if you want to know if there was something between us there was and honestly ugh icannot deal with him... four years ago we ended what we had because he wouldn't fess up to Taehyung about us being together.... he told him how could he be with someone like me.... when days before he had said he would against in our way... it just came to be a whole lie> I told him that I didn't want to be with him he pleaded for forgivniss and as you could have told I did not give it to him... one day at work I had heard some weird noise coming from the office... yes we work together I am his assistant and that's why we couldn't be together but instead for fighting for what we had he ended up hurting me.... then i told him that I needed time for myself and I just could not bare to loose my job mainly bcause my family needed my help. he instantly changed his expression and after we had broken up he acted coldy towards me treating me like only employee so you Jay I am as confused as you are.. I thought that he had forgave what we had but it was aperient with his actions tonight that it wasn't he case..."

Jay looked at me shocked and all he said was " oh I see , sorry you had to go through all that for such jerk"....

" well it is what it is right" 

he nodded and we took a cab home and he went his way I went mine he gave me his number and told me if I needed something to just him a call......

the time finally came for me to leave Namjoon didn't even have the guts to fess up and say he fucked up.... I left not saying anything.....

JUNGKOOK POV

ugh fuck it I am walking home... not in the mood for driving today.. I walked out the office and dicided to go to the nearest park ...... hold up wait a minute itsnt that ohhhh  man holy shit this is bad... my mouth dropped to the realization that I had just bumped into some sort of ghost.... he was sitting in the bench pondering about lord who knows what..... but shit hes been gone for year preactially disspeared out the eath and now hes here out of all places.... no that cant be him  no yes it is its Min YOONGIE the guy that left Y/N's betsfriend heartbroken he looks different tho but still what the fuck is he doing here.... I grabbed my phone and tooka quick video to show Y/N and is sent it to her 

phone: YAAA Noona I think yoongie is back in Seoul look at this!

it was pretty upclose so it was clear know that it truly was him

END OF POV

i get message from Jungkook and my eyes widened as I see what the thing was he had sent me I dropped my phone shocked..... oh shit Hobi cannot see this 

" hey is everything ok?" hobi come out he kitchen 

" yeah my phone just slipped out of my hands, they kinda greasy lol after the food we ate"

" haha ok be careful... oh and Noona?

" yess?"

" go wash your hands"

" haha ok sir"

i went o the bathroom locked the room and messged Jungoo back 

PHONE: Y/N: jungoo were did you see him, did he see you?

               JUNGOO; oh noona no he didn't I was out from work and I had just seen him at the nearest park... is it him why has he come back after all these years should we tell J hope about it.

Y/N: aishshshshshshh I have the fucking idea and for now lets not say a word.

JUNGOO: got it see ya at work!

Y/A: alright goodnight Kookie..

SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY ? OH MAN HOLY SHIT YOOONGIE IS BACK AND DIFFERNT WHAT WILL HOBI DO WHEN HE FINDS OUT ! STAY AND FIND OUT !!!!!!