Caught In A Lie

the light of the sun hit my face warm and fuzzy, not annoying at all, I was still in joonies arms, I felt his arms flex keeping me in place that's how I knew he was awake. 

" well well good morning miss, how did you sleep baby?" 

" I am well rested thank you joonie how about yourself?"

" is that even a question aslong as your here I feel great an-.." he was caught of when a sudden ring came from my phone it was Hobi..... 

" hey Hobi goodm-.... he did what oh hell nah I am on my way, I am sure there's a logical explaination to this" holding of the anger boiling inside me... namjoon gave me a conserved look as I was putting on my cloths from last night when I feel namjoon gripping my wrist leading me to a pink room filled with cloths shoes and everything a women could ever want and this all my size wtf is going on here first last night and now this.....

"SURPISE" namjoon shouts " babe this is all you so enjoy and don't put on your dirty cloths from yesterday freshen up by the way what is wrong with your friend?" 

" oh Joonie why, you shouldn't have.... and lets just Min Yoongie had a lot of guts to do what he did, what Hobi told me just dosn't add up...." I know I wasn't being specific but obove all he is my friend I wasn't going to tell Namjoon what Hobi told me is not my place nor my buissniss to do so. 

I go dressed in some nice looking confotable joggers and a oversized hoodie with chim chim from bt21.......

I was done and ready to beat someone up, Namjoon came in smileing at from ear to ear...

" awe you look so cute ' I blushed in response " you all set ill take you over there and ill text you ok baby"

"ok lets go my friend needs my help" .... we drove back to my apartment were a sobbing Hobi sat in the stairs I ran up to him and hugged him it made him cry even more oh god Hobi your breaking my heart.....

'Hobi hun explain to me what happened last night what exactly did Yoongie do?"

" well I have to go please don't hesistate to call me if you guys need anything"..

" thank you joonie so much for everything" he winked and got into his car once hobi felt like he could talk he lead out one last tear and told em everything....

" Noona, everything was going so well we were watching a movie and we laughed bc there was a scene that was super funny and then we got back to enjoying it he pulled me closer to him holding me I his embrace and ......

hobi's POV... me and yoongie whent back to watching a movie stuffing our mouths with candy and popcorn and sprite. then a kissing scene came on and I felt yoongie looking at me funny...he came closer and soon I felt his breath on my naked neck... he grabbed my chin forcing me to face him he eyes peireced into my soul god he was beautiful....

 he got closer and soon there was no empty space between us two he reached into my lips with his molding in perfectly we had kissed before but why did this feel different ...his tongue poked my bottom lip asking for permission to slip it in my mouth both our tongues fighting for dominance ofc I won it was so sexy. I wish I could say he was all min but until we get married If we do I can say he's all mine.