What's Going On Part Two

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP i heard machines from the hospital tracking my heart rate, I was slowly beginning to come back to my senses.

My eyes were half way open. The light from the room was too bright, there was a tall figure bend down next to me.

He had blond hair and seemed to be crying , but why? Who was he? he was old but not that old. And where was Joon ? Why on earth was I left with a stranger in the room?

There was a knock on the door I quickly shut my eyes and pretended like I wasn't awake.

" so, how come you came back after all these years, after mom " died " you went on and on how you were just gonna have to move on to the states appa I I need to tell you something mother isn't dead"

Appa ???? What the fuck was this Joons father ? And why was he sitting on my bed crying there was clearly enough chairs in the room

" what do you mean she is not a dead son ? We buried her the day we found her....."

"Appa she lied to all of us SHE FAKED HER DEATH FOR GOD'S SAKE" you could hear total anger in his voice. That when I decided to wake up .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

" jjjooon , what's going on why are you yelling who is this ? " I slowly started to sit up.

" oh oh baby don't get up , you are very fragile." He said while trying to put me down to lay back down. But u pushed him away.

" Namjoon who is this ? Answer me !"

" Honey, this my father, he came back from the states. He came back a week ago but had some things in busan to take care of. "

" oh nice to meet you appshi (dad in Korean) "

" oh yes yes I know who you are! I am so sorry we had to meet in such circumstances. I'll be off on my way. I'll be back later to talk to you Kim. I need to make sure of something's ok!!" He gets up shakes my hand and leaves

" bye appa " joon says as he closes the door.

" joon What's going on? Why was your father crying and in my bed? What happend at the wedding made me feel terrible. I have no idea what happend!"

" baby calm down your getting too excited your heart rate is going off, I'll tell you but please calm down"

" ok tell what happened? What did the doctors tell you? Why did I faint all of the sudden?"

" baby that I don't know the doctor said he might have found an answer to that but he wants to be totally sure. On the other hand he also did not tell me what he thought it was so even if I wanted to tell you I don't know myself. Now with my father he feels embarrassed because he was the one who fired you from your old old job back in Tokyo for marketing."

" He couldn't even face you that's why he left, he was crying because well he found out all the terrible things that have happened to us. And what hurt him most was that he wasn't here to help us out. I explained that it was fine , but then I told him about how we can't have kids and he was saddened and angry at what that bastard of Jay Park and what he did to you" he explained worried I would get sick again.

" oh is that so, where is jimin and his wife I want to apologize for everything, God i feel terrible I ruined the most amazing day of their lives..."

I began to cry. Namjoon rushes to me hold me and begins to wipe my tears away.

" baby it's ok they totally get it, plus it wasn't your fault it's not like you knew you where going to faint the fuck , baby it's all good please don't cry jimin and his wife are here they went to go get changed and came back, above all they where just worried about you." That made me relax a bit.

" I'll go get them ok?"

I nodded in response, wiping away the snot from my nose.

He came back with jimin and sulie and all of the sudden I felt the need to cry even more, I don't know why the fuck I am so emotional tight now . jimin comes over to me. And so does his wife. They both grab my hands and. Begin to talk.

" hey baby dont cry its ok you had nothing to do with this ok. We postponed the party so that we could be here with you. Everyone understood and went home. We are here for you ok. Don't feel bad alright, what matters the most is that you are fine now."

Jimin's wife suli calm and sweet and talked to me. Made me feel worse. They have been so nice to me all this time and this is how I repay them.

I was being interrupted by the doctor in the door.......

" may i speak to Mr.Kim and miss L/N alone."

" Of course we will be out in the waiting room if anything " jimin said while waving his arm at me and joon.

" Well I have news and I am certain we are going to need more tests, I don't want to excite you guys at all so I will be running some tests just to be sure. I won't be telling you what it is because I am not going to make you guys worry about such things if the results come out negative. I'll be off then ''

I looked at Namjoon dumbfounded, he had not answered any of my questions. Was there something that terrible in me?

" wait doctor is it that bad that you don't want to tell us?" I spoke wondering.

" aha no mam, on the contrary it's something amazing , but i don't want to keep your hopes up if i am wrong." still confused we didn't bother asking any more questions

" ah also you can go home, you're fine right now just take lots of rest and eat a lot. Trust me you need to eat." ummm oh ok what the hell, eat a lot... we nodded and he left.

" Joon, why would I need to eat a lot?"

" baby maybe because you didn't eat much yesterday with the argument we had." he said looking down feeling ashamed.

" Baby it's ok, as a couple we are bound to have arguments and it is the first one that we had that was pretty big, it's ok we will get through this look at me! KIM NAMJOON I LOVE YOU OK, I MAY BE WEAK RIGHT NOW BUT FOR YOU I DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU HAPPY, NEVER LOWER YOUR HEAD DOWN FOR ANYBODY" I nearly yelled.

" ok baby, yes we will now, what do you say we get out of here, are you hungry i can take you out for some juicy crispy barbecue wings, the ones you dearly love."

" mmmm wings do sound good, and ooo ooo maybe a chocolate milkshake with a strawberry on the straw, ooo and some coffee cake, ooo Namjoon get we get coffeeeee cakkeeeee and coffee coffee jebal ( please in korean) "

His eyes widened to the amount of food I was mentioning. I even surprise myself ooo i was craving some hot chips with lemon and that mexican salsa called Valentina of my mouth was watering so much