"Whats Going ON"

Its been quite chill the past few days, no drama. Non of anything. Jimin's wedding literally is tomorrow. Namjoon was taking care of some things at work and so I had the whole house to myself.

My personal shopper came in yesterday with a bunch of dresses to pick from. But We have so much to do I have not picked what I will be wearing... sooooo I called the one and only person hat help out with that.

PHONE*******

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

" heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! What is up babes" he says as his usual happy voice. Then you hear yoongi groaning in the background.

" heyyy hobilicouse what are you up to?"

" nothing much why what's up you ok?"

" oh really, oh no cuz I don't have anything to wear well I do but I need help choosing are you down to have a day today with me to just pick something out and then after we can watch a movie in my theater and wings and beer you down just like old times but this time we don't have to wait much because I can ask my cook to do it the we like it. You down?"

" no he's not... " yoongi grumpy ass spoke for him

" yoongi shut it."

" hey let me get dressed and ill be over there."

" okok yayyy ok I will get out everything to be readyyyy ok! See you in a bit "

" sounds great to me see you lata"

END CALL****

After I ended the call I told the maids to take out the gowns, Namjoon had no idea how they looked I plan to surprise him he is getting ready at jimin's and I will be getting ready here with everyone else Namjoon offered to have everyone there. I know I know I am leaving everything to the last minute....

But ughghghghg ive been just I don't even know. Even though Namjoon and I are engaged we have not set a date and I am already stressing out. I waited for hobi for hrs until finally he got here I had so man choices but I just could not figure out which one to wear.

We decided to eat after we tried the dresses on, there was only two choice of colors jimin gave us blue and red which was very hard because I loved those two colors equally so its going to be harder then I thought. I literally tried like thousands of dresses I was beginning to think I wasn't going to find anything good. 

dresses