The End Of A Love Maze, 선택의 미로 속에 갇혀 (갇혀)

I quickly got dressed with the clothes that Namjoon had brought me. I wanted to get out of here. I didn't want to be in here any second more.

We checked out of the hospital and went our way. Outside our driver was already waiting in the parking lot.

Namjoon took me home and then went to get me the food that I had asked for. Ooo I really wanted those wings drizzling with barbecue, and that cool, sweet, tangent flavor of that chocolate milkshake.

And the hot ships with lemon and salt and the salsa Valentina mmmm God I was getting hungry by the second... but wait there's definitely something missing.....

RIIN GGGG

Phone

' ya Namjoonah Oppa can I please have some curly fries too oooo and some coke as well oh and maybe even some chocolate turtles those with the nuts inside and a bacon king from Burger King with extra pickles and ketchup pls Oppa"

" ya, baby anything for my princess right away we are not too far from a burger king either so we will be there soon with all your requests my love, love you I'll call you when I am close. Along "

" k babes see ya here and a bit, bug would you , could you please hurry I am really hungry yyyyyyyy!"

" GOT IT COMING HUN BE PATIENT "

" ok bye then seems to me like I am being a bother you know what forget don't bring me anything..."

" ya ba-"

End call

I have no idea why I was being so rude to him. I suddenly felt angry and sad but I was being mean but I think I had the right to be. No ?

Namjoon told me to stay in bed but now I don't want to....

I went down to the theater where Shonwu was to bother him...

" Heyyy omg how are you feeling, are you ok? "

" yeah yeah I am fine, you know Namjoon over reacts sometimes, nooo all the time."

" oof did y'all get into another fight you seem to be irritated with him, Am I wrong?"

" no, it's just that I am really hungry and I am craving so much shit, I guess because I have not eaten anything since yesterday afternoon and I was... umm I am hangry and I yelled at him."

" oh...." he stayed silent not knowing what to say.

" Maybe he is already on his way, don't worry," he says bluntly.

" yeah yeah you're probably right"