•blacony•

hello! this is me a over a year later just to give a warning that this book IS a year old and it's obviously not the best quality so ://
a/n: just some info about this story: You are a 19 year old female (sorry guys) from newcastle, you moved form newcastle to london 2 years ago and are roommates with your best friend Josh (Joshe)

y/n's pov
the cold beer trickles down my throat as i tilt the can skywards to get the last drops out of it. the music was defining, will throws okay parties i guess. i turn to josh, who was sitting beside me and say "just poppin' to the bathroom real quick" i point my thumb behind me to gesture i was leaving. "okay" josh replies, not looking at me, he's on twitter, of course.

i look around for will, i've never been here before so i have no clue where the bathroom actually is. i spot him, talking to my friend james. "oi oi will, sorry but where's the bathroom?" i ask doing my signature finger guns as i walk over "just down the hall and on the right, love" he points down the hall "cheers" i thank him.

george's pov
i stare at my gloomy reflection in the water speckled mirror, above the bathroom sink. tears well up in my shady green eyes, slowly they tip over the edge and roll down my pink cheeks. my hands, that were placed on the ledge of the sink tremble slightly as more tears cascade down my face. i pulled my hoodie sleeve over my hand and gently wipe my tears away. i sniffed slightly as i stumbled over to the bathroom door, i need some fresh air, i tell myself. i open the door abruptly and a small, dark haired girl bumps into me "s-sorry, i didn't see you. my bad" i manage to blurt out, she smiles up at me and says "it's fine, it was kinda my fault." she shut the door and i hear the lock click.

i make my way over to the glass door that led to the balcony, i felt the cold air wash over me like a wave, i take a deep breath and gently pull the door shut. before long my eyes are full of tears again, i stand with my arms resting on the rail that ran along the edge of the small balcony, looking out to the sea of buildings that made up the city of London.

i feel bad for bumping into that girl, i wonder what her name is...she, she was rather pretty wasn't she... snap out of it george, i tell myself, it was an accidental moment and it's over now. i can't help it, my mind strays to her.

y/n's pov
i fumble with the lock on the bathroom door, that guy was upset about something, i wonder if he's okay. i look around for the guy i bumped into on my way to the bathroom, he's no where to be seen, giving up i walk over to josh and his friends, passing the balcony door on my way.

hang on.
i do a double take and look out of the clear glass door. there he is. the same dude.

i slide open the glass door and step out of the apartment, shutting the door behind me. he looks round, "sorry," i apologise for interrupting his alone time "would you rather i left?" i ask tentatively. he gently shook his head "nah" he said, in the same deepish voice i heard a couple minutes before, i notice his cheeks are red and his eyes look puffy, he had been crying. "a-are you okay?" i ask, not wanting to trespass into his private business, he sniffs and replies with "yeah i'm okay, r-really."

i walk over to join him at the railings on the balcony, i place the back of one of my forearms onto the rail and look out to the vast city in-front of me.
"whatcha thinkin' bout?" i ask, trying to be friendly and make conversation. "oh" he laughs slightly "there's a lot of stuff on my mind right now, but i don't want to put it on your shoulders." i smile to show that i don't mind, it is his business after all. i feel sort of drawn towards him, like we have a connection. i gently rest my head on his shoulder, he looks at me, i feel a hotness creep up my cheeks, i feel like he's going to say something, ask me to get off him.

but he doesn't, he leans his head so it's resting on top of mine and we look out to the city beyond.

a/n: well i hope you enjoyed that flow of imagination that i wrote down! i will try to update a much as possible x
~ lottie 🐝