•fairy lights•

•time skip brought to you by walkers crisps•
27.10.20 edit LOLOLOLLOL: let's just say it's been a couple weeks or smting because i was absolutely TRASH at time conception when i wrote this :] (also the comments about it are annoying)

y/n's pov
i've been waiting for hours for george to come back. if he doesn't come back soon i'll have to leave to go back to joshes

buzz buzz
my phone went off

george💞:
hey, can you meet me
outside the apartment
building? xx

Me:
where have you been??
of course i'll come
see you in a bit xx

i quickly slipped some nike trainers on shouted bye to alex and left the apartment. i don't know when i've gone down stairs quicker. i slow down at the last flight of stairs. i'm glad i had a shower in the hours george was gone because i didn't want to have his hoodie over my head when i saw him.

i walked outside the apartment, it was a pretty warm evening, about 14•c, i saw george standing by the wall of the semi empty car park. when he could hear me walking over he looked over at me. a hint of a smile is etched across his face.

he walked over to me "george!" i say "where have you been?!" he stays silent and pulls me into a tight hug, kissing the top of my head. "follow me" he says as he takes my by the hand.
•time skip•
he pulled me into a park, "why are we here?" i question "come onnnnn" george tugs at my hand again. we reach a hedge "i'm gonna cover your eyes, okay?" i nod and he covers my eyes with his big warm hands. he nudged me gently to make me move forward. "where are you taking me georgeeeee" i say "okay, you can open your eyes in 3,2,2" he uncovers my eyes, a set of rustic swings are the first thing i see, golden fairy lights wrap around the bars and something i cant make out is placed on one of the swings. "woah" i say  as i breathe out.

george brings me over to the set of swings, he picked up the object that sat on the swing and held it behind his back.

george's pov
i hold the bouquet of flowers behind my back, i'm don't usually go this far for asking someone to be my girlfriend but as it's y/n i feel like i have to. i pull the bouquet of flowers out from behind my back and say "y/n, i know i haven't known you that long but i thought i'd just go for it anyway, will you be my girlfr-" i didn't get further then that. y/n had quickly locked her lips with mine, it turned into something more passionate, our tongues intertwine, her hands are placed on both of my now rosey cheeks, my hands are at her waist.

we brake apart, y/n hugs me for a moment, she looks up at me her chin resting on my chest "george, id love to be your girlfriend" she smiles sweetly, i scoop her up in my arms and kiss her on the cheek.

we walk back to the apartment, hand in hand.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter! thanks for 10 reads! sorry if there are any grammar mistakes in this i didn't have time to proof read it xx
~lottie 🐝