•smoke•

play when you see (💔)
3k wtf x
george
the thick smoke fills my lungs as i light the cigarette. an old habit that i somehow broke just a little bit before i met y/n.

i haven't been to this place in over a year. i used to come here when things got too much, it was an escape.

my head is throbbing from crying, my cheeks are tear stained and wet.

i breathe out and a cloud of smoke escapes through my parted lips.

i can't go back to the apartment tonight, or tomorrow night.

tears start forming in my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time today.

(💔)
i think about y/n.

her warm embrace, her dark long hair that i sometimes accidentally lean on when kissing her on our bed in the mornings. her cute smile and her laugh that you can't help but smile at.

the twinkle in her eyes, her soft pink lips, how small she is, how cute she gets when she's mad.

her comforting voice and how she hums around the apartment.

more tears fall down my face

how she comforts me when i don't feel myself. how she laughs at stupid things i say, how she pretends to be offended by things but cant
hold in her laughter.

how she halfheartedly pushes me with one hand when she's in a mood but then when i go away she comes running after me says sorry and wants a hug.

how she comes up behind me and snakes her arms around my waist when i'm in the kitchen.

how i always wake up and she's snuggled into my arms.

how she tries to be taller then me by standing on chairs before i pick her up and she wraps her legs round my waist before kissing me.

how excitable she gets just by going for a walk.

how she tells me to put out my hand and she puts hers in a fist and places it on top before spreading out her fingers and intertwining them with mine.

how she wakes me up at 3am to tell me stupid things like -waters flavour is it's temperature-

how she plays with my hair when we're lying on the sofa.

how she makes noises that sound like how you think a keyboard smash would sound (jsjxjsjw)

how she slowly moves from side to side when we hug.

how when we eat ice cream she deliberately puts some on her nose and some on mine.

wow i actually updated wtf