•found•

george
i didn't sleep last night, i just watched over scenery from where i was sitting.

i so badly want to go back to y/n, i don't know how she will react, we she brake up with me? will she get really angry and ignore me for days?

i rub my eyes from tiredness and yawn slightly, ruffling my hair.

i'm feeling like a walk.

i lift myself from my spot and walk around the busy streets of london, looking for somewhere i can get breakfast.

i see a small corner cafe that serves pancakes, i can practically feel myself drooling at the thought. i push open the blue wooden door and a bell chimes somewhere above my head.

i walk up to the counter and order five pancakes (i'm fat i know) and sit at a mahogany round table.

my pancakes are gone within fifteen minutes. i thank the owner and walk out the shop, bell ringing over my head again. i begin to carry one my walk whe-

"GEORGE" shit. it's y/n.

she runs up to me and hugs me so tight i feel like all my ribs have been crushed to pieces. as suddenly as it happened it was over

"where have you BEEn" she almost shouts at me and her tone is cold and angry "i'm sorry y/n" i say "i-i didn't go anywhere last night, i've been awake all night" i say, she looks at me open mouthed "george, do you know how DANgeROUS THAt is" i look ashamed of myself "i'm sorry"

"come one, we're going home." and she walks away fuming. i catch up with her and we walk in silence.

as soon as we get in the apartment she shuts her self in our room. i don't try and get her out because i know it's a hopeless case.

~1 hour later~
i hear the bedroom door click as y/n unlocks the door and peeks her head round the corner.

i look up her her from the sofa. she sheepishly walks over and sits next to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

"i'm sorry." she says not looking at me "i'm the one who should be sorry." i say.

"i love you." i look at her in the eyes

she smiles.

"i love you too."

and with that she pulls me into a kiss.

all is well.
THE END
_________________
_________

i hope you enjoyed this story and i'm sad that is come to and end but it had to at some point :)

i can't believe how far this has come and i plan to write more in the future. if you have any ideas that you want to see made into a fic comment them and i'll work on it

for the last time
lottie 💛

hey whattup is me, future lauren. i honestly hate this book with a passion but i'm keeping it up anyway. please note i was 13 when i wrote this and reading it back it sounds so fake 😬 and like all those stereotypical fanfics and i wanna cry LOL.