•memories of last night•

y/ns pov
the golden sun rays stream into the room, my eyes flutter as i wake myself up. memories of last night come flooding into my mind. i smile to myself. i turn to my right to see that at bed is empty "george?" i shout.

no answer.

i slip out of bed and walk sleepily out of the room. "george?" no one's there. i start to feel anxious. where is he?

i rush back into the bedroom and snatch my phone up from the nightstand.

me
george? where are you?? xx

no reply.
i nite my nails with anxiousness and i get dressed. i pull on some trainers and grab a jacket from the coat hooks by the door. i quickly check my appearance in the mirror in the bathroom and head out.

,,

i search for george around places we usually go together.

then the thought hit me, what if he's not even here? what if he's got a train and completely left? i take my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and call him .

no answer.

shit.

i walk around near a street where me and george sometimes walk at night. i can hear shouting coming from an alleyway. it's george's voice, and...

josh?

"SHES MY COUSIN GEORGE" josh shouts "YOU CANT JUST GO AND PUSH HER OUT THE WAY" josh is seriously angry about something "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT SHE TRIED TO KISS ME" george shouts back "SHE DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER" josh shouts and i think he's crying? "DID YOU EXPECT TO JUST LET HER WHEN Y/N WAS THERE? OR EVEN LET HER IF SHE WASNT THERE?"

ooooo josh isn't happy

sorry for the short chapter but it's an important one! 1.72k reads! whattttt

love you all

lottie 🦕