•shut up you•

y/n's pov
george unlocks the door to the apartment. we walk in to see that alex isn't here, a note had been left on the side of the dinning table, it ready

hey guys,
just gone to james house, won't be back till tomorrow xx

alex
"we have the apartment to ourselves" i say as i turn to face george "what do you wanna do?" he asks, finding a vase to put my flowers in. "not sure what do you wanna do?" i ask "i know what i want to do, but i have to edit a new video for tomorrow. i knew before i met george that he was behind the mask of ''memeulous' but i didn't realise it was him until alex told be earlier. "we can just chill?" i say, damn it, i haven't got my laptop because it's at my place. "while you start editing i'm gonna pop back to mine and josh's apartment to get my laptop"

george's pov
i hear the door shut as y/n leaves to go and get her laptop. i walk into my room and flop down onto the bed, ripples of air radiate from the duvet as a sudden weight hit it. i can't believe that y/n really is my girlfriend, we're official now but i can't believe i'm with the most perfect person in the world. i roll over to the other side of my bed and pick up my laptop and enter my password: **********.

•time skip brought to you by Lenovo laptops•

i hear a knock at the door. i saunter over to the door and open it. y/n greets me with a "hey george" and a cheeky smile. i step aside allowing her to step into the apartment. "are you gonna sit in my room?" i ask "yeah" y/n replies pulling her laptop out from her backpack. i lay back down on my bed my back resting on the headboard. before long y/n comes to join me. she sits on the bed with her legs crossed and her laptop open on her lap.

y/n's pov
i sit on george's bed, i'm contemplating making an anonymous blog page, it's something i've always wanted to do but the idea always seemed so stupid. i decided to look at some websites. i found one that took my interest i click on 'create account'
________________________________
email: y/n8327@gmail.co.uk
confirm email: y/n8327@gmail.co.uk
create password: ***********
confirm password: ***********
________________________________
i choose a cute template for my page. hmm, i think to myself, i need a photo to post "george" as i say his name he looks at me "yeah?" "you look so adorable, i need to keep a picture of this" "shut up you" he says smirking. he lets me take a photo and i say "i'm not gonna post it any where if i do i'll make sure i completely scribble your head out" "yeah okay, just not on anything like twitter, snapchat or instagram" i understand why he wanted this and i didn't want to upset him so i say "yeah sure" and smile. i decide that the picture of george is way too cute for anyone else to see so i decide to not post it on my blog, i use a picture that george took of me on the way to the park.

a/n: the next chapter will be a kinda blog post but then i'll continue with the chapter this blog thing is inspired by redefine x
~ lottie 🐝