•boba shop•

y/n's pov
george and i finish unpacking all my things and putting them away in various drawers and stuff.

"fancy going to the boba shop down town?" george asks pulling up his jeans. "ooooh yeah" i reply. we skip on our shoes and head out the door.

•skip•

we arrive at the boba shop at five to four. it's a cute shop, small, with a pastel theme.

we order our drinks and exit the shop. bored we decide to go to a small park nearby to have our drinks.

we arrive at the park and flop down on the grass. george lays down and i lay my head on top of his chest, he plays with my hair and holds my hand.

"hi georgie" a sickly sweet voice coos over at george, we sit up.

it's her. the woman who was with george on that night.

i clench my fists "what do you want" i growl at her, she giggles "i'm here for george, silly" she winks at him and takes his hand. george looks startled and he wrenches his hand out of her grip. "george!" she says offended. "i thought we were gonna have a round two?" she pouts her lip and fakes a sniff "i thought you wanted more then that"

i can feel the anger coursing through my veins, but i stay silent. "i know you love me george" she says lovingly "pfft, when did i say that" george rolls his eyes at her. "well," she continues "before this one, i said i wanted you inside me" she bites her lip and leans closer to george "you wanna know what your response was?"

george says nothing. i'm gonna lose it in a minute, i want to punch her right in her stupid bitter sweet face. "you moaned, and nodded" she giggles again and leans in to kiss george "i'll have you know," george growled at her "that this is my girlfriend, i wouldn't swap her for you, i wouldn't swap her for anyone, so if you don't mind, fuck off"

and with that george pushes her away, grabs me by the waist and kisses my passionately with one hand on my cheek "let's continue this at home" he says, winking and smiling at me.

a/n sorry for the lack of updates i've had rlly bad writers block for the pass few days but i should be back to regular updates soon! thanks for 1.4k!

also did you see joshes face reveal?! he's acc adorable, i swear to godddddd
~ lottie 🦕