•gorgeous•

y/n's pov

the warm tingling of the sun on my face stirs me from my slumber as i lay on george's chest. i rub my eyes and yawn, quietly as to to wake george.

all of a sudden i'm bursting for the toilet. i fling the covers off me and sprint over to the en-suite. i shut the door behind me and lock it.

i emerge from the bathroom to find george sitting up in bed, scrolling on his phone.
"hey" i smile sweetly at him.
"hi" he replies looking up from his phone and switching it off.
"what do you wanna do for breakfast?" i ask tying my hair up in a messy bun (a/n cliche i know sorry.) i slip some ripped jeans on and a pastel purple hoodie.
"we could go to mcdonaldsssss" i say pleading slightly. george sighs
"if you want" he smiles as he gets off the bed.
time skip, sorry!•
george and i arrive at mcdonalds at 10:45. he holds the door open for me and i thank him as i walk inside. it's not too busy for a mcdonalds on a saturday morning, a few people sit chatting at tables and some are waiting for their orders.

george's pov
i see this bloke eyeing up y/n from across the room. i feel a flush of anger flood through me. i reach for y/n's hand and intertwine our fingers, she looks up at me, her cheeks going a light shade of pink. she leans in to kiss me, standing on her tiptoes, i'm quite a bit taller then her but not by much. as she brakes the kiss i see the bloke turn away looking annoyed. he calls over "oi gorgeous, ditch 'im and come sit over 'ere" to my shock y/n walks over to him.
"i wouldn't ditch him for anyone, let alone losers like you who think it's okay to catcall people in a mcdonalds" as she walked back over y/n discreetly flipped him off. i grin at her as she hugs me.

a/n- sorry for such a filler chapter! i've been super busy with school, and writing my book! you can read it on here! sorry for the plug but no ones read it yet and all the chapter are gonna be 1000 words +. also we nearly have 100 reads on here!! that's crazy! thank you all so much. xx

~Lottie 🐝