parties and heart eyes

Cheryl finished getting ready and went downstairs. She turned on her speaker and started the music whilst sorting out cups and straws. She was hosting a party and literally everyone was coming. Cheryl always threw the best parties. Her house was huge and no one lived within a mile radius so they didn't have to worry about the police being called. Her mother was out of town for a week so she wasn't worried about her finding out either. Finally everything was ready and she waited for Betty, Veronica, and Toni to arrive for pre drinks. As she waited she poured herself a drink.

The girls were late but eventually they turned up. Well Veronica and Betty did. Toni was still at home deciding what to wear. She had tried about 50 outfits all together but nothing seemed to work. Eventually she decided on some red and white checked tight short shorts, a cropped black top with a red snake on it and her docs. She wore some hooped earrings and her hair was down. Toni looked at her self in the mirror and decided she was finally ready to leave. She didn't bother saying bye to her foster parents or even tell them where she was going because they didn't care. She got in her car and drove to Cheryl's.

"TONIIIIIIII" Cheryl said in a high pitched excited voice as Toni walked into the kitchen. Cheryl ran over to her and gave her a huge hug. She didn't let go for ages. "I see pre drinks started early" she said as Cheryl giggled. "She was like this before we even got here" Veronica said picking up the half empty bottle of vodka that sat on the kitchen countertop. "Ahhh" Toni said noticing how much she'd drank already and how much if explained why she was so giggly.

Slowly more and more people started to arrive. Toni, Betty and Veronica all stood around the island in Cheryl's kitchen and talked. They weren't drunk yet so it was kind of still small talk and forced laughs. They weren't as close as her and Cheryl so it took more of an effort to make conversation with them. "Why is Cheryl looking at you like that?" Betty whispered. Toni slowly turned round to see Cheryl staring right at her. "oh my goodness she's giving you major heart eyes right now!!" Veronica said excitedly. "no she's not" Toni said brushing off what they'd said. Cheryl waved her over and Toni went over to her. "Hey T, come dance with me" Cheryl said smiling and grabbing Toni's hand. Toni tried to hesitate but she didn't really have a choice. Before she knew it she was dancing. Her drink had started to kick in though, so she was loving it.

It reached about 11.30 and Cheryl was completed waisted. Toni was drunk but she wasn't overly drunk. She could still walk and form a sentence that made sense. Cheryl on the other hand couldn't. She kept stumbling around her house, laughing at everything. It looked like she was having fun though, so the girls laughed along with her. All of a sudden Cheryl's face changed and she went white. "oh oh" she said before covering her hand with her mouth and running towards the bathroom. "Shit" Toni said running after her. Toni opened the bathroom door and Cheryl was sat with her head over the toilet being sick. She quickly raced over and grabbed her hair. "Can someone get me a class of water please?" she shouted out of the door that was slightly open. "hey it's okay it's okay" she said in a soft voice as she rubbed Cheryl's upper back.

They were in there for about fifteen minutes before Cheryl stopped being sick. She sat up and took a sip of her water. Toni sat on the floor too, opposite her. "oops" Cheryl whispered and they both laughed. She could see and talk a little better now that some of the alcohol was out of her system. Cheryl shuffled herself along the floor so that she was sitting beside Toni. She grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers and she gently lay her head in her shoulder. "Thank you" she whispered sweetly. In that moment Toni's heart beat got a little quicker and she felt all fuzzy inside. She felt something that she hadn't felt in a long time.

Toni was snapped out of thought when Cheryl stood up and dragged her up. They both went upstairs to Cheryl's bedroom. Toni sat down on her bed whilst Cheryl went into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash. She also fixed her make up and made sure it didn't look like she'd just thrown up. "okay i'm fixed" Cheryl said smiling. "hot" Toni said smirking as the redhead shook her head and smiled. Cheryl rolled her eyes and walked over to Toni who was sitting on the edge of her bed. She grabbed her hands and pulled her to stand up. The two girls were standing very close to each other. Toni could feel the warmth of Cheryl's breath on her face. "Let's go down" Cheryl whispered turning around. Toni took a deep breath and followed her downstairs.