mistakes and arguments

Cheryl woke and admired her girlfriend sleeping. She was in awe of her and she thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She was so still. So peaceful. So perfect. She lay there for a while but then she started to get a little bored. She started to play with Toni's hair and slowly place kisses on her collar bone and neck. Toni moaned softly and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning beautiful" Cheryl whispered smiling at her. "Good morning" Toni replied in a sexy, husky morning voice that made Cheryl melt. Cheryl sat up a little so that she was above Toni. "Did you sleep well?" Cheryl asked. "i always sleep well when i'm with you" she replied smiling. Cheryl kissed her softly, tracing her hands through her hair. "What should we do today?" Toni asked her. "My mom is out of town so we could have a chill day and watch movies and do other things" she started and then paused as she smirked "and then we could invite people round for drinks later?" Cheryl questioned. Toni's face lit up. She loved chill days and she loved having drinks with her friends so it sounded like the perfect day. "that sounds amazing" she said slowly sitting up. She moved so that she was straddling Cheryl's waist. "i love waking up with you" Toni whispered and then she kissed her. "i love your smile...i love your eyes...i love your body...i love the way you make me feel...i fucking love everything about you" she continued as she passionately kissed Cheryl. Toni took off the hoodie she was wearing and threw it on the floor. Cheryl looked down at her naked body and seductively bit her bottom lip. "i love you" Cheryl whispered looking into Toni's brown eyes. They both removed each other's close and pulled the covers and blankets over them.

!!!
"hey" Cheryl said answering the phone. "okay so i'm at the store but i forgot what i was meant to be getting for tonight so..." Toni replied over the phone. "i literally told you to right it down" she said laughing. "we need, cups, straws, ice, chips, dip, and drink" she said slowly and clearly so that Toni would remember. "Do u know what i'm just gonna text you that because you are definitely going to forget" Cheryl said to which Toni replied with a laugh. "you know me so well" she said before hanging up the phone.

Cheryl decided that she wanted to cook breakfast for Toni. She walked downstairs to her kitchen and got out every ingredient that she may possibly need. She'd never tried to cook before but she'd seen her aunt Alice cook her and betty breakfast millions of times so she assumed it was gonna be easy.

Toni arrived at Cheryl's house and walked into the kitchen. It was all smoky and Cheryl was stood looking at the mess she'd made. "What have you done?" Toni said laughing. "i wanted to cook you breakfast but that's when i found out that u couldn't cook and everything went wrong from there" she replied sounding really disappointed in herself. "you are the cutest person ever" Toni said hugging her and wiping the flour off her face.

They tidied up the kitchen and went into the living room to watch movies and just chill together. They turned off all the lights and closed all of the curtains so that the room was pretty dark. They snuggled together under some blankets and sat and watched so film the Cheryl had picked. Toni didn't really care what they watched. Toni looked at her and smiled to herself. She was so in love with her and she still found it weird and scary and crazy but she couldn't help it. She leaned over and kissed Cheryl on the cheek. Cheryl didn't react and didn't take her eyes off the screen. Toni rolled her eyes and kissed her on the cheek again. The redhead still didn't respond. She did it one more time. "babe this movie is just getting good" she whispered still not looking at her. "but i'm bored" she whines like a child. "and i want you" she continued slowly tracing her finger along Cheryl's arm and up to her neck. She waited to see if Cheryl would respond and she did. "God that's hot" she said smirking. "i want you. Every single bit of you right here right now" Toni continued as she leaned closer and closer to Cheryl. They both breathed heavier. Toni climbed on top of her girlfriend so that she was straddling Cheryl's lap. She kissed her hard and ran her fingers through her long red hair.