the big day

Her red hair was perfectly curled and pinned into position and she looked amazing. She had a glow that she'd never seen in herself before. Her white lace dress was so beautiful that it looks amazing even just hanging on the door. It was almost time for one of the most important moments of her life. A moment that she'd dreamed about ever since she was a little girl. "Wow" Veronica snd Betty said as they zipped up Cheryl's dressed and looked at her in the mirror. She looked perfect. A wave of nerves came over Cheryl and she felt all weird inside. "We will give you a minute" the girls said noticing her need to be alone for a second. As she stood looking at herself in her mirror she thoughts about everything. About how she was lucky enough to be marrying someone who she adored with all of her heart. About how she had a perfect little family. About how every moment of her life no matter how big or small led her to meet Toni. She felt all emotional but couldn't let herself cry. As she took a deep breath she heard the door open behind her. She heard a familiar gasp and turned around to see Toni standing in a white silk robe. "What are you doing?" Cheryl said hiding behind the door of the bathroom in her room. "you can't see me!!" she continued. "I had to see you. I couldn't wait" Toni replied. Cheryl slowly edged out of the bathroom until she was stood in front of her. "This is all kinds of unlucky" Cheryl said frantically. "Well i don't believe in luck" Toni whispered softly as she smiled at her soon to be wife. "you know...when it thought about my wedding day i always thought that i'd be the most beautiful bride...but i'm not" Toni said as she softly grabbed Cheryl's hands and stepped towards her. "Your cute" she replied smiling at her. "But what are you doing here? We don't have long and you're not even dressed" Cheryl said. When something important was about to happen she always got panicky and twitchy. "i've got plenty of time. I just needed to see you" Toni whispered. "I am so in love with you" She continued as she stared into Cheryl's eyes. "I'm came here to tell you that and also to say that we should have a proper wedding day kiss, one that we can't really have out there because our friends and family would be too jealous" she continued with a smirk. Cheryl giggled at her. "Come here baby" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her in to kiss her. It was passionate and long and something about it felt different. When their lips touched something felt different but in a good way. Maybe it's because they were basically wives not.

"I love you so much" Cheryl replied pulling away. "but now you do need to go and get ready" she continued as she pushed Toni gently towards the door. Toni smiled at her and walked over to the door of the room. "See you out there" she whispered with a wink and then disappeared out into the hallway.

!!!!

Sweetpea and fangs linked Toni's arms and walked her down the aisle. Heads turned as she stepped closer and closer to the alter. Her heart pounded faster and faster and she felt herself getting all nervous. It was the kind of excited nervous feeling that you get before something amazing is about to happen. She reached the end of the aisle and turned to see Leo and Nancie sat next to betty and veronica. They looked so cute that Toni couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when she looked at them. She gave them a little wave and they both waved back. "Mama" Heidi said in her little baby voice as she reached out her hands towards Toni. She was almost two now so she could say a few words and she was starting to walk. Veronica sat her on her knee and gave her a teddy to play with which kept her occupied.

Toni waited for about a minute but it felt like the longest time ever. Every second that passed made her feel more nervous. Eventually the music started playing and the doors at the end of the hallway opened. There she stood, in her dress with her bouquet of flowers and the biggest smiles you've ever seen. She started walking towards Toni and tears streamed down both of their faces. They were so happy they couldn't hold in their emotions.

"hi" Cheryl whispered softly as she reached the front and stood next to Toni. "you look-" Toni started before she realised there were no words to describe how beautiful she looked. "So do you" Cheryl whispered and they both turned to face the wedding officiator.