18

"I can't believe you're gonna be 18 next week. That's fucking crazy" Cheryl said as she lay on Toni's bed, watching her doing some painting for her art class. "i know i honestly can't wait" Toni said as she turned around and smiled excitedly at her girlfriend. "i don't know what to get you" the redhead said as she stood up and hugged Toni from behind. "i don't want anything babe" she replied, turning around and wrapping her arms around Cheryl's neck. Cheryl rolled her eyes and sighed. "well maybe i can think of one thing that i might want" Toni said smirking as she kissed Cheryl's neck softly as Cheryl giggled. "seriously though your so hard to buy for" Cheryl continued. Toni frowned at her as if to say 'no i'm not' and then she turned around to paint again. Cheryl lay back down on Toni's bed and pulled the blankets over her. She was wearing one of Toni's oversized hoodies, her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing her glasses. She watched as Toni painted and sat in awe of her work. She was so good and every stroke of the paintbrush made her art look even better. Eventually she got bored and started packing up all her brushes. She put them in the box that looked about 20 years old and put them back in her drawer. Cheryl just watched her the whole time. She was wearing a long tshirt and some fluffy socks and her hair was down.

Toni grabbed her favourite camera off the shelf and turned around and started taking pictures of Cheryl. Cheryl was so used to Toni taking pictures of her now she didn't even complain. She just lay looking at her. Toni finally took enough photos and flicked through them smiling. "what?" Cheryl asked smiling at her. "how the fuck are you so beautiful" she said still looking through the photos. Cheryl just smiled at her. She pointed at her waved her over. Toni put her camera back up on the shelf and crawled onto the bed so that she was laying over Cheryl. "i love you more than anything, ever" Cheryl whispered softly i'm Toni's ear. Toni sat up and stared into her eyes. "i love you" she replied smiling. Toni lay beside Cheryl and softly played with her hair as she gazed into her eyes.

"What's your biggest fear?" Toni blurted our ruining the cute moment. Cheryl rolled her eyes and laughed and then replied "ermmm, it used to be stupid things like heights and snakes but erm i'm kinda over that now." Toni looked at her curiously "okay so what about now?" she asked again. Cheryl paused for a moment. "i don't wanna say" she said blushing and trying to hide under the covers. "come on it's only me" Toni said pulling the covers away from her. "okay.." she started with a sigh, "so my biggest fear is losing you. Like forever. Like if we broke up for good or if you left or if something happened and i lost you. That's my biggest fear. Sometimes when we are together and we're just watching tv or your sleeping or were just laying in silence it crosses my mind and i literally feel my heart breaking at the thought of it. I think losing you would genuinely kill me. You are the most important person in my entire life. You're all i have. You're everything i am and the thought of that going away literally terrifies me" she said quickly. Toni looked with a bit of a shocked expression on her face. She wasn't expecting the conversation to get so deep. She smiled at Cheryl and grabbed her hand. She kissed her once. "babe" she whispered and then kissed her again. "you will never lose me" she continued kissing her again. Cheryl pulled away and then both smiled at each other. "your stuck with me forever" Toni said laughing and Cheryl laughed too.

!!!

"What about this one?" Veronica said picking up a white bed sheet set in the furniture store they were in. "hmmmm nah" Cheryl replied and veronica rolled her eyes. "You are literally looking for a plain white one why is this so difficult?" Betty asked looking for another suggestion. "i know and i'm sorry it just has to be right" Cheryl replied. "Let's go look at blankets and cute little decor things instead" the redhead suggested pushing their cart.

After about an hour of shopping Cheryl had managed to get everything she needed. "She is gonna love this"
Betty said as they put all the things into Cheryl's car. "i hope so" Cheryl said smiling. She'd figured out something to give Toni for her birthday. It was a week until the day and she was so exciting. "Archie and Reggie have finished painting so all that's left to do now is decorate" Veronica said excitedly. "Will you help me?" Cheryl asked politely. "of course we will" the girls said at the same time excitedly.