jealously and love

"Honestly babe you'll be okay" Toni said grabbing Cheryl's hand before they got out of her car. "i don't know why i feel so nervous" she said quietly. "it's a scary thing it's okay" Toni replied. They walked into school together and walked into the common room. All their friends were sat around talking as they walked in. Cheryl stood and cleared her throat to get everyone's attention. "Okay so i have something to tell you guys" she said with a bit of a shaky voice. Fangs and Sweetpea immediately smirked and had excited looks on their faces. Toni scowled at them as if to say 'don't you dare speak' and they understood what her look meant. "Okay i've known for a while now and got guys are my friends and i want you to know" she said as she turned round and grabbed Toni's hand interlocking their finger. "I'm a lesbian and me and Toni are dating" she said rather confidently. They all looked around at each other smiling. "ahhhhh i'm so happy for you guys" Veronica screamed as she stood up and hugged them. The two girls smiled at each other as they sat down. "i wondered why you two had been spending so much time together" Archie said to which a few of them nodded agreeing that they had thought the same.

The conversation passed and they started discussing the most recent scandals of riverdale high. "and then she had sex with her boyfriends brother in the back of his car" Veronica whispered looking around to which everyone replied with a gasp and a laugh. They talked for a while and then the bell for first period sounded. "i've got a tour to do" Cheryl said as she rolled her eyes. "I'll walk with you" Toni said standing up. "awwwwww" Fangs said sarcastly. Toni grabbed a cushion and threw it at him before walking out. Cheryl look at Toni and smiled and then softly grabbed her hand as they walked down the hallway. She loved that she could hold her girlfriends hand without feeling scared of what other people thought of her. Toni's opinion was the only one she really cared about.

"Hi i'm Cheryl" she said politely shaking the boys hand. "Noah" he replied with a smile and Cheryl noticed his accent. He was taller than Cheryl and he was tanned and he hand black short curly hair. He wore some blue jeans that were rolled up at the bottom so you could see his white socks, a striped long sleeved top and some vans. He was your average indie skater boy type but he was very goodlooking. Cheryl didn't fancy him obviously but she knew immediately that everyone else would. "So where are you from?" she asked intriguingly. "originally from australia and then i lived in germany for a while and now here. My dads in the military so we move around a lot" he replied.

Cheryl completed her tour and the bell sounded for break time. "hey u know your welcome to sit with us at lunch. I can introduce you to my friends" Cheryl said kindly. She had recently decided that she wanted to be a better person as she wanted people to like her rather than fear her. "That'd be great" he said gratefully with a smile. She smiled back at him and walked away towards the girls bathroom. He was nice and she knew he'd get on well with Archie and the boys.

As Cheryl stood in the mirror applying more red lipstick, Toni walked in. She stopped and dramatically put her hand on her chest. "Wow" she gasped, overexagerating. Cheryl smirked at her in the mirror but continued to apply her lipstick. Toni hugged her front behind and placed her chin on her shoulder. She had to go on her tiptoes because Cheryl was taller. "Blot" Cheryl said puckering her lips. Toni rolled her eyes and kissed Cheryl quickly and softly. Cheryl smiled at her as if to say 'thank you'. "your so hot" Toni whispered as they stood smiling at each other. They were both so happy and in awe of each other they couldn't help but smiled. "and your so cute" she said hugging her. Betty and Veronica walked in and Toni and Cheryl turned to look at them. "ohhhhh the love birds" Veronica said excitedly and everyone laughed.

Veronica fixed her hair in the mirror as Betty washed her hands. "How was your tour today?" she asked. "Yeah good, the new guy is sitting with us at lunch" Cheryl replied. "Really?" Veronica added unsure about how she felt about someone new immediately joining the group. "Yeah i'm trying to be nicer and more inclusive so i thought why not?" She replied glancing at Toni who smiled at her. "well great" Betty said. She loved meeting new people.