bars and bridges

It was about 8 o'clock and Toni's phone pinged. She was sat on her bed at home and to be honest she'd been waiting for a text all day. "hey, are u still coming over? because i'd like that" it read. Toni smiled as she read it and started typing her reply. "of course. i've been waiting:)" Cheryl immediately started typing. "great, come round the back and i'll let u in"

Toni left and got in her car and drove to Cheryl's house straight away. She parked her car round the back of her house away from her mothers and quietly walked to the back door. Cheryl stood waiting for her. She quickly ran in because it was raining. Cheryl closed the door behind her quietly and they snuck upstairs. Toni took off her jacket and hung it over the chair in the corner of Cheryl's room. Cheryl followed her in and quickly locked her bedroom door. "You have a lock on your door?" Toni asked smiling. "Yeah. Just in case" the redhead replied with a wink. Toni leaned against the edge of Cheryl's bed so she was almost sitting down. Cheryl grabbed her hands and stood in front of her. "Before anything happens i just wanna say something-" Cheryl said which made Toni feel a little worried. "this thing between us, it's casual right? like we are just two people enjoying each other's company but it's casual and fun and easy, right?" Cheryl said with a hopeful look on her face. Toni looked at her with a smile. "you are speaking my language" She replied with a smile. "Great" she replied smiling and kissing her.

It got to about 10.30 and the girls had been 'enjoying each other's company' for a while. Toni suddenly pulled away and sat up. "let's go somewhere" she said grabbing Cheryl's hand. "erm okay but where?" she asked. "i haven't thought that far ahead but let's just go and see where we end up." Cheryl loved how spontaneous Toni was. It made her feel excited and free. Toni grabbed her keys off the bed side table and walked towards Cheryl's door. "T?" she said smiling. Toni turned round and looked at her. "You might wanna button up your shift" she said smirking. Toni laughed and started buttoning it as they quietly walked downstairs. They snuck out of the back door and ran to Toni's car so they didn't get too wet. She started the engine and began driving. "okay so i have an idea if your up for it?" she asked. Cheryl looked at her excited about what she was going to suggest. "Let's go into the city and dance the night away" she said to which Cheryl replied with a huge smile and an enthusiastic nod.

They'd been driving for about 30 minutes and they were almost there. Cheryl's hand rested on Toni's thigh as she drove. She kept catching the red head staring at her out of the corner of her eye but she didn't say anything she just smiled.

Eventually they got into the city centre. Cheryl looked out of the window amazed. She'd never been into the city before. "Wow this is incredible" she stated as the lights shone brightly all around her. "yeah it's something" Toni agreed as she drove around trying to find a parking spot. She pulled up, unclipped her seatbelt and took the keys out. They both climbed out of the car at the same time, Cheryl still looking around in amazement.

Toni held out her hand and Cheryl grabbed it interlocking their fingers as they walked around. They reached a cool looking bar and went inside. It was full of people dancing to all kinds of music. "Topaz it's been a while" the bartender said as the girls walked over to the bar. "hey benny" she replied smiling at him. "I used to work here on weekends when i lived here" Toni explained to Cheryl who seemed a little confused. The bartender poured the girls some sort of fruity drink. It didn't have alcohol in though. He knew they were underaged and didn't wanna lose his license.

Toni dragged Cheryl out into the middle of the dance floor. They didn't know the song but they pretended they did and danced like they never had before. Cheryl laughed as Toni did stupid dance moves and made a fool of herself, not caring about what other people thought of them. They both had a blast and enjoyed spending time with each other. Cheryl started into Toni's eyes and but her bottom lip and she smiled. Toni smirked and grabbed her hand. She dragged her to the bathroom and locked the door behind them. "your so fucking sexy" Cheryl whispered as Toni inch closer and closer to her. She giggle a little as she kissed her. Things started to heat up pretty quickly.

Cheryl leaned against the door or the bathroom and Toni pressed against her. Both of their hands wondered around each other. Toni pulled away from Cheryl's lips and softly placed kisses on her neck and collarbone. A quiet moan escaped her mouth. Toni pulled Cheryl closer to her by the waist being a little rough. "Sorry" she whispered breaking away and looking into her eyes noticing it took her by surprise. "shhhh" she said leaning in again and kissing her passionately. A sudden loud knock on the door made the pair jump. "are y done in there" some old guys voice said. They both laughed and realised they had been in their for a while. "we should go" Toni whispered grabbing her hands and walking out of the bathroom. "sorry" she said go the guy who rolled his eyes at them making them both laugh.

The girls danced again for a while and then decided to leave. They raced back to Toni's car full of energy. They drove some more with their favourite songs blasting through the radio. "omg stop at this bridge and let's take a picture" Cheryl said excitedly. "nah there's better places" Toni said facing forward and driving faster. "oh come on don't be boring" Cheryl pleaded playfully hitting Tonis shoulder. "Cheryl i'm not stopping here" She said sternly raiding her voice. Cheryl's face changed straight away as she replied with a "geez okay."

They drove for a few more minutes and didn't speak. Toni pulled over and turned the music down as she turned to face Cheryl. "i'm sorry for raising my voice" she said softly as she tucked Cheryl's hair behind her ear. Cheryl turned and looked at her waiting for an explanation. Toni's voice grew shaky and she didn't know how to start. "Okay so i had a brother. He was called Ethan and he was literally my best friend. He was two years older than me and he always took care of me no matter what. One day when i was 14 i came home from school and..." Toni paused and her eyes filled up. Cheryl looked at her with a now worried look on her face. "...my foster parents told me that he'd jumped and killed himself" she finished as a test rolled down her face. Cheryl immediately gasped and grabbed her hands. "Toni i'm so so sorry" Cheryl said feeling terrible. She wiped the tears off Toni's face as she turned and smiled at her. "it's okay you didn't know" Toni replied as she took a deep breath and stopped herself from crying anymore. Cheryl leaned over and softly kissed Toni. "home?" she asked as she kissed her one more time. "yeah" Toni replied smiling.

!!!!

Cheryl looked her door and turned around to see Toni staring at her. She seductively looked her up and down as Cheryl walked slowly towards her. Toni reached forwards and slowly unzipped Cheryl's top. Cheryl slowly placed her hands on Tonis waist and leaned into to kiss her. Toni unbuttoned her shirt and flung it on the floor. Cheryl pushed Toni down onto her bed and stood over her as she took her top off fully. She climbed over so that she was on top of her a slowly kissed Toni from her lips down to wear her jeans lay on her waist. Toni sighed deeply as she pulled Cheryl up. She moved and flipped over so that she was now on top. "I love kissing you" she whispered as she unbuttoned Cheryl's jeans. The redhead smiled and looked deeply into her eyes. "your so beautiful" she whispered as she softly traced her finger around Toni's face. Toni giggled and kissed her. "and your even more beautiful" she replied softly.

!!!!

"That was..." Toni started breathing heavily. "Amazing" Cheryl said finishing Toni's sentence.
They both turned and looked at each other. Toni raised her eyebrow and Cheryl smirked at her before they quickly began making out again.

They really were enjoying each other's company.