1: A new start

Hope you'll like this story!

A picture of Hyun for those who need a visual - It's just Taehyung girl version XD

-----

Hyun places her last box on the floor in her new room. She sighs and looks around. It's a nice house they moved into, but she already misses her friends.

The family had to move because of her twin brother Taehyung. The school kept saying he was getting bullied, but Hyun just thought they were overreacting. Maybe Taehyung didn't have many friends there and was teased a little, but did they have to move all the way here? That's Hyun's only thoughts as she packs out her stuff.

Taehyung sits on the edge of his bed. The bad feeling in his stomach hasn't left. He knows his family is annoyed with him, but he didn't force them to move. It was the school since they were the only ones realizing he was getting bullied. He sighs and falls back on the bed. School's tomorrow - in the same class as his sister.

- Time skip -

The light is dazzling as it hits Taehyung's eyes. He hears Hyun walk around outside making herself ready for the day. Taehyung slowly gets himself together as he sits up and walks out. He knocks on the locked bathroom door. "Hyun? Are you done soon?" He asks quietly.

A few seconds pass before the door opens and Hyun walks out. She doesn't even look at Taehyung, she just fixes her hair and walks down the stairs.

Taehyung observes her as she leaves. How did they become so different despite being forced together as twins since birth?

The elder walks in and gets ready.

The rest of the family is already at the table eating breakfast. When Taehyung joins them, there's silence. No one's saying anything as Taehyung slowly eats his food, looking at the table the whole time. Hyun is busy with her phone and their father is reading the newspaper.

"So, I'll see you later, have a nice day at school! And Hyun, I made some cookies you can bring and give the class" it's their mother who's on her way out the door. Hyun just answers with a 'hmm' and Taehyung can't answer before his mother is already out the door.

The boy looks down onto his plate. He lost his appetite.

Hyun gets up and grabs her bag. The school bus is here. Taehyung follows her but gets behind as his sister doesn't pay him any attention and just opens the door after saying goodbye to their father. Taehyung runs after Hyun to the bus stop. They stand next to each other waiting for the bus to arrive.

Hyun turns and looks at Taehyung for the first time today. "Don't you dare fuck this up too. I'm tired of moving around all the time just because you can't handle some teasing," she says, still staring at Taehyung. The elder just looks down at the ground before he nods.

The bus arrives and they get on, sitting as far from each other as possible.

-----

A bit short, but a new chapter will be out soon!

Feel free to comment <3