2: School

The school's big. Taehyung and Hyun walk inside together since they are in the same class, so they can't really avoid each other. The elder just tries to keep his distance as he can feel how annoyed his sister already is. He sighs. This is going to be a long day.

They get to the class just in time. A teacher is standing outside waiting for them with a big smile. "So, you must be the new students? Come inside, I'll introduce you to the class," she instructs before leading them inside.

All eyes are on them as they step in. Hyun looks around trying to make eye contact with some of the other students. Taehyung, on the other hand, is just standing still looking at the floor. "This is Taehyung and Hyun. They will be in our class from now on, so please be nice to them" the teacher says. Taehyung and Hyun are placed a bit from each other, Taehyung on the second last row and Hyun two rows in front of him.

The first lesson begins with the rest of the class introducing themselves to Taehyung and Hyun. The younger is already making friends. One girl, called Yong, knows some of Hyun's friends from her old school, so they already talk well together. As the class introduces themselves, Hyun can't stop looking at this one boy. Jungkook is his name.

Taehyung is slowly listening to the introductions but keeps getting eye contact with one girl. A girl he has seen before, but he doesn't remember where - and she is staring at him.

"I know Jessie! You guys were good friends, right?" Yong asks. Hyun nods with her mouth full of food and laughs a little. The new friend looks over at Taehyung, she observes him "you're brother and sister right? He seems shy" she says, still looking at the boy who is sitting alone eating his food.

Hyun sighs "yeah we're twins, not that I'm a fan of that though...".

The two girls keep chatting before the topic lands on Jungkook, the hot guy. Yong nods and laughs a little "yeah Jungkook is nice, you should try talking to him! Hey Jungkook! Get over here for a second" she yells in the other direction before Hyun can stop her.

It's not many seconds before the handsome, dark-haired boy stands beside their table. Another guy is by his side, Shin is his name if Hyun remembers correctly. "What is it?" Jungkook asks. Hyun is totally absorbed by the boy's eyes as he talks with Yong.

[A/N He's not in a suit though XD]

The two boys join the table and start eating with the girls. They are already speaking well together.

Taehyung observes it all from his table. He is sitting alone, trying to eat his food, but his stomach is still aching making him lose his appetite. The four people at the other table seem to have so much fun. Must be nice.

-----

Taehyung and Jungkook are the main characters, but Hyun is also important - I hope you don't mind her being talked about a lot XD