22: Festival

Hyun is tired. She doesn't know what to do. Taehyung hasn't answered anything she has been asking, just leaving her awkwardly alone every time.

She sighs before calling Yong.

"Hi, are you free today? I'm bored" Hyun asks into the phone. "Of course you're bored" Yong answers before giggling a little.

They decide to meet up at the festival later today. It's Friday, so a lot of people will probably show up.

- Time skip -

"Want to go to the festival?" Jungkook asks, a little muffled by the food in his mouth. Taehyung had been staying over for the last couple of days, it's more comfortable than home.

"Yeah! I want ice cream" Taehyung answers before showing his box smile to the boy. Jungkook is thrown off a bit by the smile. He just can't get used to the crazy cuteness of Taehyung.

They hurry up and finishes their food before changing into some warmer clothes.

There's a lot of people at the festival. The booths are offering different kinds of games and foods, making Taehyung look around in excitement. He has always loved festivals. Here he is able to free the child inside of him.

He challenges Jungkook to multiple games.

"Wow, why are you so good at this?" Taehyung asks while observing the boy as he tries to hit a target on the wall with a fake gun. Jungkook just laughs at the comment before hitting the target perfectly again.

He wins a teddy bear. "Here. Since you were so bad," Jungkook jokes while holding the fluffy animal in front of Taehyung. The boy kicks his legs but laughs as he holds the teddy bear tight into his chest.

This is so nice.

Taehyung keeps gazing at Jungkook. He's so handsome in the light from the booths, making his skin and hair shine.

They sit down together to eat the ice cream they finally bought, even though it's getting colder.

"Could you wait for a second? I need to go to the bathroom" Jungkook asks before eating the last bit of his ice cream. Taehyung just nods.

Before leaving Jungkook startles the boy by placing his lips on Taehyung's. They are in public. But Jungkook doesn't care. For now, he just wants to make Taehyung feel comfortable. Feel loved.

Jungkook leaves Taehyung, who just eats the rest of his ice cream before looking around again. It's so peaceful here.

But the peace is destroyed as he meets Hyun's eyes. They are staring at him like never before, in confusion, fear, and hate.

Shit.

-----

Sorry, it's a bit short this time... Maybe it's because I just published a new story!🙌 
So, if you're interested in more Taekook, please go check it out! It's called ANXIETY // Taekook ~

Please go support it! Thank you for reading TWINS, I have exams coming, so I might not be able to update much - but I'll try! See you next chapter ~

(I have learned to make smileys 😂)