8: Pictures

"But why?" Hyun asks, looking annoyed at her mother. "Because, I need Taehyung to deliver this package, he knows the boss and what entrance to deliver it to. It will take too long to explain it to you," her mother answers with a tone that makes Hyun lower her head.

They planned to drive to the supermarket to buy supplies for the evening, but one of them have to stay back since Taehyung absolutely must deliver that stupid package.

"I can stay back," Jungkook says, surprising the others. Hyun looks at him weirdly "Are you sure? I can stay behind-" she answers.

"No, it's fine! I'm too tired anyway... I'll just wait for you here and work a little on the assignment" Jungkook answers with a pale smile.

"Alright then, see you later," Shin comments before they all wave goodbye and walk out the door. Taehyung turns around "sorry," he says before walking after the others. Jungkook is a little surprised by the apology, too confused to find an answer.

The parents leave Jungkook alone since they have an arrangement with the neighbors. The boy looks around the big house. What should he do now?

He doesn't want to work on the assignment. His lack of sleep has given him a headache.

Suddenly, his curiosity hits as he sees Taehyung's door slightly open. He slowly walks up the stairs and opens the door.

The room is plain, with only the necessary furniture. Jungkook looks around, seeing the table with a lot of drawers.

He walks towards it and slowly opens the top drawer. To his surprise, there a lot of pictures stacked on each other. He lifts the pile up and places it on the table.

The first picture is a view over a lake. It's beautiful.

Jungkook slides the picture away, looking at the next. It's a boy he hasn't seen before. He's tall, with broad shoulders and a pretty smile aimed towards the camera. Handsome.

Jungkook never imagined that Taehyung likes taking photos. He looks through the pile slowly and sees different pictures of Hyun and the family, Taehyung is always the one taking the picture.

There's only one picture with Taehyung on it. It's old, and the boy was young when it was taken. He's smiling at the camera, a little shy.

While being totally observed by the picture, Jungkook doesn't notice the door open, but he does hear Yong's laugh, making him grab the pictures in a hurry before placing them inside the drawer again

He runs out of the room and closes the door behind him. Just as he lets the knob go, he's met by Taehyung's eyes which are looking weirdly at him.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asks, wondering why Jungkook would be in his room.

"I-I just couldn't find the bathroom," Jungkook says while blushing and lifts his arms to underline his point.

The brunette looks at him in slight disbelief, before walking past Jungkook into the room and closing the door behind him.

----- 

Jungkook seems so rude now XD