12: Tears

Jungkook sits on the sofa, trying to get control of his mind, which is still influenced by the alcohol. He went inside again since he couldn't find Taehyung.

Hyun is sleeping on the couch, he looks at her and wonders what Taehyung asked her for, and why did she ignore him?

He stands up again. I must find him, it's guaranteed he's in trouble is Jungkook's only thought as he walks towards the back door.

It's getting dark outside, and Jungkook feels small drops of water hit his skin. He runs out towards the path leading into the forest behind their house.

"Taehyung??" He yells, looking around.

Just as he says the words, a shape forms a few meters in front of him. As he gets closer he realizes it's Taehyung, standing with his hoodie on, looking down.

Jungkook stops for a second, just looking at the boy.

Taehyung's body starts to shake uncontrollably before the tears roll down his cheeks. He squeezes his eyes shut, trying to keep the sobs in.

 He squeezes his eyes shut, trying to keep the sobs in

[A/N With brown hair]

It feels like Jungkook's heart is just broken in half as he looks at Taehyung. It takes barely two seconds before he reaches Taehyung and hugs him tightly.

Taehyung lets go of everything and cries uncontrollably, causing both to sink to the ground and let their knees get dirty by the mud.

It slowly starts raining more, but Jungkook doesn't loosen his grip around the brunette. He feels the tears coming as he looks at Taehyung's teary face, which is brushed and bleeding in different places.

"You-You can't let my sister kn-know," Taehyung says with a shaky voice.

Jungkook nods. "Okay," is the only thing he can say.

"Promise me," Taehyung says, looking into Jungkook's eyes that are tearing up due to the question. "I promise," Jungkook answers, even though he knows it might not be the right choice.

- Time skip -

Jungkook was able to help Taehyung up to his room without anyone being suspicious. As they stand in the doorway, Jungkook with an arm under Taehyung's to help him stand, they look at the couple sleeping on his bed.

Jungkook places Taehyung against the wall before walking over to the couple. He lifts the boy first, like if he's a piece of paper, before laying him on the floor outside the room. He does the same with the girl, not caring about them at all.

He grabs Taehyung after closing the door. The boy yelps from the pain. Jungkook slowly takes Taehyung's hoodie and shirt off, looking at the boy's shaking body.

There're brushes all over. There are scars from earlier brushes, and some blood runs from an open wound on the side of his ribs. Taehyung tries to hide his body with his hands, but Jungkook moves them and lays the smaller down on the bed.

Jungkook is quick to collect different clothes and water. He cares for the brunette's wounds, as he gently runs a cloth over them.

Taehyung yelps occasionally when it hurts too much. He's biting his lip to soothe the pain a little, still with some tears running down.

Jungkook has never seen anyone in a bad shape like this, so desperately in the need of care. He slowly applies a bandage on Taehyung's thin body.

The music is getting totally locked out as Jungkook slides his fingers through Taehyung's hair. The smaller closes his eyes, just leaning against the caring hand and enjoying the sudden silence.

After a while, Jungkook places the duvet over Taehyung's body. The younger has finally fallen asleep. Jungkook looks at him. Who has done this?

-----

*Hurt*