21: Message

Jungkook hasn't answered any of Taehyung's text messages over the weekend. Is he annoyed by him?

Only the cold message remained.

Taehyung sighs as he sits on his bed. He sneaked in after leaving Jungkook's apartment a few days ago, avoiding his sister. Hyun has only been seen a few times on her way out of the door. Guess she still doesn't care.

What happened to Jungkook? It isn't normal for the elder to act this way, ignoring Taehyung this much. But it's just like always... he will always end up alone no matter how hard he tries.

- Time skip -

Jungkook is finally back at his apartment. He throws himself on the bed after entering his room. It's cold inside and the light is still turned off. The boy just lies there in the dark, resting his eyes.

When he finally gets himself together, he sits up and looks at his phone. The messages from Taehyung is still there. This is dangerous.

He really wants to be together with Taehyung, all the time. But... but if his family ever finds out that he's in a relationship, with another boy, it isn't going to end well. For any of them.

Jungkook slowly slides a hand down his face, trying to wake up his tired eyes. If they just keep it a secret, it won't be a problem. Right?

- Time skip -

Taehyung opens the door. Jungkook stands in the doorway. They look at each other for a few awkward seconds.

"Hi," Jungkook says and smiles with that beautiful smile of his, making Taehyung's knees wobbly. The younger clears his throat.

"Hi, com-come in" his voice is shaking a bit, it feels like talking to Jungkook for the first time. The elder walks inside and closes the door after him.

"Are you hungry? There's so-" Taehyung's words are cut off as Jungkook grabs him in a tight hug, causing the younger to make an 'Oof' sound from the sudden loss of air. Jungkook just keeps holding him.

"I'm sorry I left and didn't answer your messages," he whispers, slightly letting Taehyung go, so he's able to see his face. The younger giggles "don't worry about it, I bet you were busy" he says, sliding his hand along the elder's bicep.

The two decided to go for a walk to avoid any encounter with the younger's sister. They walk alongside the river like Taehyung had done a few days before.

"So, where did you go?" Taehyung asks, looking up at Jungkook, who's just focused on the road. A hurt expression runs over his face but disappears again fast. Jungkook turns his head and smiles "I was just visiting home" he says. Taehyung sees right through the façade Jungkook is holding, but he doesn't comment on it.

They just walk beside each other while approaching the tunnel. There's silence but it's not awkward in any way.

"It's okay you know," Taehyung suddenly says. Jungkook looks at him a bit confused, waiting for an answer.

"You don't have to be with me."

A few seconds pass before Jungkook grabs the younger's arm and pushes him towards the tunnel wall, before placing his lips on the smaller's.

Taehyung's eyes widen as they kiss, but he slowly lets them close. There are no people around, but at this moment, none of the boys really seem to care. They just keep making out, not giving a shit about others opinion.

 They just keep making out, not giving a shit about others opinion

[A/N: UwU]

Even if it's just for a moment, the feeling of peace enters every part of Jungkook's body. Even though he knows it won't stay for long.