3: Party

Hyun places herself on the sofa when she gets home. What a nice day. She has already made friends, even with the hottest guy around! She smiles to herself before taking a bite of her mother's cookie.

The door opens and Taehyung comes inside. Hyun just observes him as he takes his shoes off and walks towards the stairs. The younger slightly shakes her head at her brother. He's not even trying to make friends, why does he expect anything then?

Taehyung walks inside his room and throws his bag against the wall. Another day in hell... how does he survive it?

He remembers the girl that was staring at him. She was with the bullies from his old school. Filming them hitting him and burning him with their cigaretter... he still has the scars on his back. The thought of her eyes makes him wonder what she was doing here, and what trouble that might cause.

- Time skip -

It's evening and Jungkook throws his homework away before leaning back in his chair. He keeps thinking about his two new classmates. The girl seemed nice.

He plays with the pencil between his fingers. That boy. Jungkook wonders why his thoughts keep thinking about the brunette, he didn't even speak with him, but there was something about his eyes. The painful look, eager for -. His thoughts are cut by his phone vibrating.

'You coming over today? Yong and some of the others are here already '

It's Shin. Are they holding a party? Well, they do have the first lesson off tomorrow, but still... Jungkook rubs his eyes.

'I guess - I'll be there in 10 minutes'

He answers. It might be stupid, but he doesn't want to miss anything. Maybe the new boy is coming too.

Hyun insists over text that they shouldn't invite Taehyung, but since the whole class is meeting up they don't really have a choice.

She walks angrily towards Taehyung's room and knocks on the door.

"Come on, the class is waiting, they are holding this for us you know," she says with an angry voice. Taehyung comes out a bit confused but just follow his sister's instructions.

They borrow their father's car, Hyun is driving. "You drive home, I might get something to drink," she says, not sparing Taehyung a glance. The elder just nods without saying anything.

 The elder just nods without saying anything

It was stupid to go with her.